+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What should we do?

Banned AngelicDemon201092 is off to a good start AngelicDemon201092's Avatar
    Thanks

What should we do?

What should we do?

Waters of time
    Flow through my mind
    Of the days spent with you
    I just can't seem to think it's true

Do you really love me
    Or is this love fake
    Are you trying to hurt me
    Or are you trying to save me

You know about my past
    About the things i've said and done
    About the way my past haunts me
    And about how I wish I could fly away

You say don't go
    Don't leave me here
    But all the pain and suffering I've received
    Doesn't matter to you

The pain comes from knowing
    That i'm hurting you
    The suffering comes from the fact
    That you know I don't trust you

Why can't I trust you
    Like i did before
    Why can we just be happy
    At least once more

Should we lie to ourselves
    Say we hate each other
    Or should we stick together
    And say how much we love the other

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Re: What should we do?

@.@ whoa... nice... i love the way the poem starts... its catchy and it made the reader stick to the poem...and the flow to this poem is good too ^^ and the ending is very good too ... nicely done...

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Dragonrider Ichigo_06 is off to a good start Ichigo_06's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with Ray on that GREAT JOB angelic I really like it and felt this one too.
    ナサン フォオツド
    Keep what you hold dear close for one day they may be gone forever!
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

Um... Sounds sad to me! But most poems sound sad to me. Well Keep up hte work! I get a feeling there is something missing though.
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Banned AngelicDemon201092 is off to a good start AngelicDemon201092's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah... i think i should have added an ending to it or something... thank you for being honest you guys and i'm glad you liked it.

+ Reply to Thread