Closed Thread

Thread: When I Must Leave You

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

When I Must Leave You

"When I must leave you for a little while
    Please do not grieve and shed wild tears
    And hug your sorrow to you through the years.
    But start out bravely with a gallant smile;
    And for my sake and in my name
    Live on and do all things the same,
    Feed not your loneliness on empty days,
    But fill each waking hour in useful ways,
    Reach out your hand in comfort and in cheer
    And I in turn will comfort you And hold you near;
    And never, never be afraid to die,
    For I am waiting for you in the sky!"

Too me It seem crazy Poem ...So How do you think in this ..

Foolish beating

Banned mveli2 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: When I Must Leave You

omg that poem is so sad but really good keep up the great work and please do more i love your poems your the best poem maker ever

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

@.@ my my...for a little while? you want the guy to follow ya? xD

Nice poem.. i like it..

"When I must leave you for a little while
    Please do not grieve and shed wild tears
    And hug your sorrow to you through the years.
    But start out bravely with a gallant smile"

this part here is nice ^^ keep up the good work

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm.... O.o did you write it yourself? If you did I must bow to you, because this is just amazing!!!! Such a nice work you've done here!!! I really, really enjoyed reading this and... it's perfect to give as a gift to someone... just great. A really, really nice work again xxoxx!!! ^^ *hugs* Keep it up! I'll be waitin!

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku Bowling Champion Tifa Lockhart is off to a good start
    Thanks

It is such a lovely poem. I absolutely enjoy reading it! Keep up the amazing work, my friend. =D

Otaku arekandera is off to a good start arekandera's Avatar
    Thanks

aww....that's such a nice poem^^
    great job xxoxx
    keep up the good work and hope to see more from you

"If you need something to worship, then worship life - all life, every last crawling bit of it! We're all in this beauty together!" - Frank Herbert

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Well it's a good thing I like crazy. But I don't personally feel like this was crazy. I think it was beautiful.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

This is the work of Helen Steiner Rice. From Helen Steiner Rice - Poet Laureate of Inspirational Verse:

Even in those early years at Gibson Helen perceived a need for greeting cards that would inspire others. She was told that the market favored lighter, more humorous sentiments, however, so that was what she produced. There were occasional exceptions to that rule. At the time of her mother's death in the mid-1940s, for example, she penned a condolence verse, "When I Must Leave You", that became a popular sympathy card. In the evenings at home, meanwhile, she began to write inspirational verses to friends and co-workers and to enclose them in personal notes and letters. These reflected her own growing and deepening faith in God. Her rhymed Christmas cards became a tradition and family and friends anticipated this annual spiritual message. In the 1950s, Helen's talent for putting inspirational messages into verse prompted the vice-president at Gibson to approach her about signing some of her verses for use on cards.

Closing.
    Last edited by gren; Nov 06, 2007 at 10:13 PM.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Closed Thread