+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Whisper

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

Re: Whisper

Great poem bro I loved it. I'm glad you got over your writter's block to come up with this awesome story. I'm proud of you.
    "Sunset Kisses Along The Beach"
    Made for me by HolderofTheDarkChalice
    Thanks so much I love it!

Devoted Otaku BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1's Avatar
    A place called Midnight Sun know as Tranquility
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CherryBlossom18 View Post
    Great poem bro I loved it. I'm glad you got over your writter's block to come up with this awesome story. I'm proud of you.

Thanks Sis! It makes me feel good to know that you are proud of me! And I'm really glad that it turned out so well! Oh! and by the way "I'm Proud of you too Sis!"

Otaku Gerky Lee is off to a good start Gerky Lee's Avatar
    Thanks

I enjoy this poem. this poem for me is sad.... but happy in a weird way

Devoted Otaku BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for the comment Gerky lee! The poems ment to capture something that happens everyday simply put gossip! And the person basically becomes like them to get revenge only to loose himself in the trend.

Sorrow's Angel Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow!! Another amamzing poem done by the awesome Fox!!! I really enjoyed reading it.It was a bit sad but it spoke such truth though.I just love all of your work.And i'm glad that you finally got out of your writer's block.Once again this is an amazing poem!!! I'm so proud of you Fox.I'm also proud 2 know you and be your friend.
    Made by- Ryomakurosaki (Thank you sooooo much!!) ^__^

Newbie fredsboo is off to a good start fredsboo's Avatar
    Thanks

ohh I loved it............its really really really really really really really good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait to see more form ya!!
    Im the type of girl who burst out laughing in silents about something that happened yesterday

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fredsboo View Post
    ohh I loved it............its really really really really really really really good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait to see more form ya!!
    Thanks for the wonderful comment Kira! I appreciate it and I promise to keep them coming! Thanks for reading it!

Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami's_Angel View Post
    Wow!! Another amamzing poem done by the awesome Fox!!! I really enjoyed reading it.It was a bit sad but it spoke such truth though.I just love all of your work.And i'm glad that you finally got out of your writer's block.Once again this is an amazing poem!!! I'm so proud of you Fox.I'm also proud 2 know you and be your friend.
    Angel what can I say accept thank you for you wonderful and encouraging comment! I'm personally glad that I got out of my writer's block as well! I proud to know and to be your friend as well!*hugs*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2