+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The White Wolf (redone)

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The White Wolf (redone)

Quote Originally Posted by bratling View Post
    No wonder everyone Cool is wandering away from here.

If being cool means breaking the rules, then we don't want you here. Go break the rules somewhere else.

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bratling View Post

No wonder everyone Cool is wandering away from here.
    HAHAHA! THAT was funny. I'm still here and I'm cool......i think. But yeah A lot of cool ppl on here have been goin g and i was thinking about it too but...didn't for some reason. But I LOVE the poem, even thou me and the Wolf had a few choice words about My Joker avatar....

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jokerman For This Useful Post:

Peach_follows (Aug 12, 2008)

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

This poem I can 'ppreciate for the fact is for someone else & you played on the feelings that you have for that person... Shows a side of your character that I can RESPECT... I am sorry that I missed the old poem you had written for White Wolf, but the new upgrade is even better in my opinion & I am sure she also would agree & 'ppreciate the friendship you both built < I know I do > ....

And I am glad you played the speech card, not to get on the mods bad side, but just because it is what you felt & believed... Like I was saying though; I think this poem is awesome... Every stanza!!! Some of the things said made me smile ^_^ I thought your word play was quite clever ^_- ... lol

The heart can't lie... Truth is... I love you!!!

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Um... I cant "thank" your post Inuruto..... ???.... weird.

Anyway, THANK YOU for looking. I just wanted to do something in honor of a cool person. In a way, just treating others the way I'd like to be treated.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

You don't have to thank me or my post cause I understand what you meant behind the poem & also that there are rules that "we" have to abide... This was indeed a good tribute/dedication to an HONEST "ex"-community member... I can read between the lines; no matter how fine they may be... ^_^ lol

The heart can't lie... Truth is... I love you!!!

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Interesting poem, I am sure The White Wolf would have enjoyed it.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

With White Wolf it was either you like her or you hate here, there were no in between. Will I miss her? Yeah a tad bit, but not as much. The "cool" people wandering out of this place have been happening for a long time, not really breaking news. But knowing her I'm sure she'll have a laugh if she saw this.

Anyways, back to the poem loved the part where it said replaced M with "gods".

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

once i first saw this i thought "oh good god"

but you know, i really hate to say it, peach, but i agree with the mods. if she just wants to go around disrespecting people then she deserved it.

Now, this is not to say i didn't like her posts. I thought she definately brought some intellegence and wit to most of the forums and it was her that made them memorable.

But the fact of the matter is she tended to lash out at people when the community's opinions and her's didn't see eye to eye. i know, i've gotten her wrath before.
    Why hello there!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast