+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who's fault is it?

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks
    Standing in the middle
    Standing in the middle ...

Amidst all the confusion,
    Between all the sock,
    Standing in the middle
    For what I believe to be my end

Not knowing what to do
    Not knowing how to not tremble
    In fear, tears, that sickening feeling in the gut

It’s haunting
    It is haunting

Contemplated by the horrible truth
    The shards of broken trust
    Memories shattered like a sewer glass
    Love ventured off …
    Oblivion

Shock haunts
    Innocence gone
    Trust broken [or so I think-

My fault?
    Her fault?

Finally regaining my senses
    I realize those broken entities [love, trust]
    Being stabbed by all of them,

…. I crash on my knees
    My arms clutching around my waist
    Is it my fault? Is it MY fault?
    My head bangs on to the floor

That sickening feeling reviving
    NO! BACK DOWN!

Numbness fading away
    I curse; waiting for it to come
    I don’t want to feel that again …

Broken trust, delusion of love
    Who’s fault is it?

It could be my fault …
    I couldn’t trust her

[The feeling creeps up, my body begins to shiver]
    Did I push her to commit those acts?
    In arms of others?
    Not letting me express myself when I wanted?

I can’t let those feelings out.

I shake uncontrollably, by body swaying from side
    To side

Who’s fault?
    I smash into things and pieces
    My throat feels like stone
    Crying won’t help
    Bleeding won’t ease nor sooth

I lay there, pathetically, knowing I’m no good
    It’s sickening …

Oh, before some of you get all happy, this is a poem I wrote in exagerated form, idea taken by a drama play.

EDIT: -
    Sorry for the double post -__-;;
    Last edited by gren; Dec 01, 2007 at 10:34 AM.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who's fault is it?

WoW... nice.... Such emotion... and such great descriptions of these feelings that I remembered the last time I felt like that... it's not of the nicest things to remember yet... it's great of you to be able to bring that back and... it's good to remember because it makes you understand how important it is to guard what you have, not let yourself to make mistakes...

Hmmm... I really liked the flow of this- it somehow carried me through the poem, like a fast stream in the water- carried me through, making my heart beat faster... And the repetition is just haunting...

There's nothing I didn't like in this... this is a very unordinary poem- very cool. you don't write much, but, when you do, it is great.

So nice work and I hope to see more... ^^

P.s. You could have eddited your poem post

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Hehe, thank you ^_^; I feel from my heart and write from my brain, but my hands are just tools Funny thing is, I always write when I feel emotions, not sense them, and what's more, I always think when writing, worrying if my emotions would fade away or not.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

i could feel my head hitting the floor @.@ vivid.... love the writing style.. but kinda make me read fast.. it suggests anger in writing this poem.. the emotion in this poem flourished nicely with it... a well written one i must say... one of the best of yours it is..

nicely done.. keep up the good work... (LK's army to the rescue~!!! support the members

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Devoted Otaku BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1's Avatar
    A place called Midnight Sun know as Tranquility
    Thanks

I like the vivid usage of words in this poem! You honestly did and awesome job writing this in exagerated form it's a very hard thing to do. This is my favorite part of you poem simply for the image it presents, because at one point or another we will all go through something similar to this:

Who’s fault?
    My throat feels like stone
    Crying won’t help
    Bleeding won’t ease nor sooth

Overall I don't see any gramatical errors, and I also notice that you seem to like free verse poetry. Definitely my type of poem simply because the end rhyme doesn't really suit me! I be waiting for another one from you Rave to critique and make you better.

Thanks

Thank you Ray and Bluey
    Long time no see to you! ^_^

And yes, I believe that the notion of poems being "rhythmatic" is is just not my type.
    Let the feelings flow, you know

And that line: -
    goes both ways

+ Reply to Thread