+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why do you care?!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Why do you care?!

Why do you care?
    I don't speak to you.
    When I do, it's only drama
    and fights. *ding* Round 2!

Why should I listen?
    You never hear me out!
    It's always about what you
    want, I can never open my mouth!

Why should I care
    about what you have to say?
    When you won't listen to what
    I have to say on any given day.

If you can't trust me,
    then you need to stay out of my biz.
    I'm still upset that you limited
    how much I see my kid!!

Why do you care?
    Last time I checked, you hate me.
    So, why can't you just knock it
    off, why can't you just let me be?

Why do you care???

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: Why do you care?!

awwwwww that is such a powerful poem. The subject of argument between two separate people and trying to fight for one to be heard and listened to. The never ending tug of war.

It was yet another great poem written by you. I liked how the second and fourth line of every stanza rhymed it was what was needed to give it that extra kick rather than having it all rhyme.

I really liked
    Why should I care
    about what you have to say?
    When you won't listen to what
    I have to say on any given day.
    It really worked well as the high point in the poem when it felt like the times were changing and you lost interest in trying to make the other person understand how you felt about them not listening to you.

Great work as always Atmoik
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Dragonrider Ichigo_06 is off to a good start Ichigo_06's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    awwwwww that is such a powerful poem. The subject of argument between two separate people and trying to fight for one to be heard and listened to. The never ending tug of war.

It was yet another great poem written by you. I liked how the second and fourth line of every stanza rhymed it was what was needed to give it that extra kick rather than having it all rhyme.

I really liked

It really worked well as the high point in the poem when it felt like the times were changing and you lost interest in trying to make the other person understand how you felt about them not listening to you.

Great work as always Atmoik
    I agree! that one is the stanza in the very center as well so it works perfectly. This poem has such great meaning to it, I dont know what this is (anger?) but it is quite strong. great job Sprout keep up the good work. I hope to see more from you soon. Nice rhiming too.
    ナサン フォオツド
    Keep what you hold dear close for one day they may be gone forever!
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks you guys! I'm glad you like my work! This poem is supposed to be more confused than it is angry--if that makes any sense. You ever have that one person in your life that you don't talk to... at all, and they persistantly keep prying in to affairs that don't concern them? That's what this is all about. Wondering about why someone would care so much about YOUR personal busuness, when you don't speak to them, you don't want to and don't like the idea of sharing your biz with them.

Once again, thanks and I hope you like my future work as well! (I also hope that this is considered a moderately high quality post, LOL.)

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

I would be lying if i said i hated it.
    I would hurt you if i said i loved it.

I actually liked this poem. Full of emotion and powerful words. You have a good use of your vocab. I plan to see more from you and can you write a poem about a white slave child? I am doing this project for a publishing company and i want your work to be featured in it. I dont ask people but i like yours. Of course credit goes to you and evrything. If you pull it off or want to do it, can i have permission to use it

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

+ Reply to Thread