+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wings Of Road

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Wings Of Road

The path of wings is a soul of heart breathing flame that touches one
    Heart soul into a hard break path of bright warm light to a heavenly
    Place of bright warm light to a heavenly place that teaches the full ways
    Of trust and also the will of bonding together to a race.
    The great race is a full of
    Enders less heartless pains that clashes one soul to another. Thus completely separates them to dust
    Angels that surrounds and protects one’s will of ability to render itself completely disregard less
    Of the pain he is hurting of ones true love. This path of wings is conspired by a ruler of path rulers that
    Shall not be in reign that has the strongest will to assume to be the great source of destruction and horrifying
    Events that can cost pain and hatred to its own kind to ender less soul that once has roam around the globe
    Of different dimensions other than the parallels of life that has lived in great harmony to each other.
    The roads have been a drawback that has been able to be great will of faith that can be chosen by the worthiest
    Opponent that once has rode to the end less conflict around the globe, but the rulers do not perceived there
    Ambitious gift they were once immortal gods, and have never done peaceful resolutions.
    During years of wings path it has become to an existence that there can only be one whole great ruler to the on
    That ridges the wings of faith and persists the ambitious of great reign to lead its people into an honorable
    Name that oppose to the skies of liberation away from the shadows that has come into appearance, the great rulers
    Has lost their path and want to overthrow the faithful chosen one that rides mighty wings of light and purity, but after a
    Delinquent time passes by they have nearly lost their respective places as great rulers that there shall no be reason
    Of fighting when ones will is strong as his only pure white heart that carries them into the sky of reasons and faith to
    A deliberant pleasant time as my great queen that always correspond me as a gift descended from the sky to forgone
    towards my life.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wings Of Road

I love your poem! It shines to me down saying it' like an adventurous poem and with life that has an evil purpose well to me. It makes me love it more with the angels in it. Hope to see more!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KuwiRules145 View Post
    I love your poem! It shines to me down saying it' like an adventurous poem and with life that has an evil purpose well to me. It makes me love it more with the angels in it. Hope to see more!
    Thank you Kuwi that is a wonderful compliment i have received before well almost anyways and yes I can have more poems as you wish then you have my word for it.

|アスタロス|

Otaku OfeliasFire is off to a good start OfeliasFire's Avatar
    Thanks

Defiantely admirable! I loved it, it was absolutely fantastic. I would have written it in a different format, but besides that I loved everything about it. Good job, keep writing.
    Dear Dinah...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OfeliasFire View Post
    Defiantely admirable! I loved it, it was absolutely fantastic. I would have written it in a different format, but besides that I loved everything about it. Good job, keep writing.
    Well thank you and yes indeed i will keep on writing new poems that releases on soul to another thank you for the insipiration.

|アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread