+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Wolf's Plead.

Newbie michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726's Avatar
    Thanks

A Wolf's Plead.

"Silence grew as the night fell deep.

Drowning along with the wolf's howl,

Beseeching the Heaven to speak.

The Heaven's wrath cuts my heart into half,

Forever has ended it seems.

Shards of my broken hope fell beneath my feet,

Resonating the echoes of muted words that has long been deemed.

Separation due in time,

Approaches like the raging wind.

The glistening crystals in my eyes,

Longing, has always been reflecting."

~~~

hehe... copied and pasted straight from my journal... lol... there are hidden meanings behind that every line... ^^;; only one knows fully the meaning behind them, aside from me... ^^;;;;

"Deviously Revamped."

Angel Of Darkness Vontech may be famous one day Vontech may be famous one day Vontech's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A Wolf's Plead.

Well I think you poem would be better if it didn't have hidden meanings. I have read this poem a few times and can't seem to get it to make since to me. Maybe I'm just confused about the whole poem.

Newbie michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh... thanks for the input... ^_^ i guess you shouldn't have put too much thought into knowing the hidden meanings... lol... and i think there's only one who can know about it besides... ^^;; anyways, thank you very much for putting time in reading this... ^_^

hmmm... the main plot of this poem is about one person beseeching or longing for someone who's Heaven for her yet that one got angry at her... ^_^ that's mainly it... ^^;;;
    Last edited by michiru726; Jun 04, 2006 at 11:40 PM.

"Deviously Revamped."

Otaku Arnys Battle 2 Champion sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams's Avatar
    Thanks

wow that is I nice trick I should have known well anyway this is a really good poem and I like it alot keep it up

I live in the shadows and I am as fast as the speed of light, but I use my ability's to help people even though they fear me for who I am.

A Brand new Theme song for all my friends who use to come to Ao and the People that still come's to Ao.
    http://video.freevideoblog.com/hotte...7631ca1c2a.htm

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

let's see.....within the dark abyss a wolf's howl is heard as if asking the heaven y do they torment the wolf.....looks like all emotions were destoryed leaving a feeling of emtpyness and yet the eternal torment of darkness has ended.....all hope has been shattered as the wfispers surround u and yet u know tht seperation come top u n ur love one......but deflect this foreboding feeling n carry out with ur life

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Thanks

wow... thanks for putting your thoughts about this poem... ^_^ it makes me so happies. ^.^

good interpretation Blade! but i must say that your guess somehow captured the sadness part of the poem only... it's a bit hard to relate the other meanings, though. this poem's basis is a very simple one, despite the complexity and the exagerration on the poem... ^^;; it's not really that mournful, originally. but i decided to take that on a larger scale... ^^;;

another symbolism for the wolf: it symbolizes as one being alone, and the howl, as it was pleading... ^_^ thus the title too... ^^;;

"Deviously Revamped."

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

that was a nice peom man, short, but nicely well done.

+ Reply to Thread