+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A woman without purpose

Newbie 59wayz is off to a good start 59wayz's Avatar
    Thanks

A woman without purpose

Why must one be so pitiful?
    Why must one torture one they say they love?
    Why does she do the things she does?

One is pitiful because of their own greed. One is pitiful because she can't breathe
    She must torture the one she loves because her life has no meaning. No reason, no life.
    She does the things she does for attention, not to hurt. Her soul is tainted, or does she not have one? It is hard to tell, but either way. She's going to HELL!

Where does this female come from?
    Why is she here?
    What makes her such a B***H?

She comes from places no one cares about. He very existence is barely known about.
    She's here for no reason, has no purpose. All she knows to do is anger others and make them feel superior.
    She's a B***H because she knows no limits. Has no sense of what's right and what's wrong. Her very existence is of one that wastes our air. Dirties our waters. Puts terror into our hearts through a slight glance of her horrifying face.

Who know of this woman and why does she try so hard to hurt? I don't know the answer to all these questions, but based on opinion, I see a woman who has no soul nor a mind. Her words are her spears and they are dull. Try hard in something more beneficial to her life, and yours will be ruined.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A woman without purpose

WHOOO!!! YOU GO, HOME SKILLET!!

This poem rocked my face, and it was posted conviniently after my recent phone issues with a certain female--you know who, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by 59wayz View Post

She's a B***H because she knows no limits. Has no sense of what's right and what's wrong. Her very existence is of one that wastes our air. Dirties our waters. Puts terror into our hearts through a slight glance of her horrifying face.
    That line alone sounds so... Mythical (for a lack of better words). Serious! It sounded like you were fortelling the arrival of an evil demon, sent here to eat our souls and make our lives miserable. Like Medusa, or somethin'. You have a very good way of using descriptive words to convey your point! Mad props, bro! I love it! I wish to read more of your poems--cuz I know what's in store when it comes to stories.

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A woman without purpose

This is really good..........especially the text and the words.....even thought the rhythm that is portrayed here is not the best.....the poem is still good!!!!!
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

+ Reply to Thread