+ Reply to Thread

Thread: World's End

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

World's End

It's the end of the world,
    and I've got one thing to ask:
    Do you regret anything that
    you did in your past?

It's the conclusion of time,
    and there's nothing left to say.
    I've repeated the same answers
    every single day.

It's the end of days,
    and the crowd goes wild!
    How many grown ups have
    the mind-frame of a child?

It's the end of the world.
    No more wondering what will be.
    When the clock reaches zero,
    I'm the last thing you'll see.

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: World's End

Oo. Ominous or however you spell that crap. I really like this a lot. I am feeling rather cheerful so it was odd that I liked it at the moment. Cus...it's I donnol. It's something. Lol. Creepy I guess?

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow!!! I like it very much, especially the last line!!!! Wonderful!!! Thank You by the way!!! Thank You so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is just the thing I searched for a story!!!!! Now I know how to write it!!!! ^^ great!!! Thank You!

And I hope you've posted more while I was gone... I've really missed your poems ^^

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    Wow!!! I like it very much, especially the last line!!!! Wonderful!!! Thank You by the way!!! Thank You so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is just the thing I searched for a story!!!!! Now I know how to write it!!!! ^^ great!!! Thank You!

And I hope you've posted more while I was gone... I've really missed your poems ^^
    Thanks a lot, Laura! ^_^ It's always good to hear that you like my work. Especially when you say you miss reading it. That makes me happy. I appreciate your comment, and I hope I can write more of this calibur.

PS: You're welcome. ^_^

Banned levitatinganimelover is off to a good start levitatinganimelover's Avatar
    Thanks

wow that was the best poem i have ver read and i mean that honestly i have only one problem why the **** is it only you why cant i fight you or something for it lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by levitatinganimelover View Post
    wow that was the best poem i have ver read and i mean that honestly i have only one problem why the **** is it only you why cant i fight you or something for it lol
    Hey, thanks for the comment! ^_^ I appreciate it. I'm glad you liked it so much. I had been kind of in a writing slump before I wrote this one, so I didn't think people would like it. Come to think of it, it was ignored for the first few days after posting. (I bet people were like, "Here we go. Sprout's gonna write some s*** that's gonna get him banned." LOL.)

Thanks again, and I hope you like my future writings.

Banned levitatinganimelover is off to a good start levitatinganimelover's Avatar
    Thanks

lol ya well i always liked your poems i just wasnt on when you posted it i had just figured out it was on here and i replied quickly

+ Reply to Thread