+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Writer's Ambition

Newbie 3x3ninja may be famous one day 3x3ninja may be famous one day 3x3ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Writer's Ambition

Awesome job i love the title it is so good, and the wording is off but other then that it is good.

Devoted Otaku BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1's Avatar
    A place called Midnight Sun know as Tranquility
    Thanks

Thank you Pride_Edward and 3x3ninja for you awesome comments! I truly appreciate them! I figured the wording was off, but it was to late to really change it, and my goal was to write a poem with no rhyme schemes in particular, but I think that they would've helped out.

Newbie kairi71502 may be famous one day kairi71502 may be famous one day kairi71502's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey I just became a member, I am in San Diego and I am looking for anyone with info about where I can buy Sword of the Berserk the series from. That is a good poem as well. Sorry for posting this twice I am not to comp literate and it took me a second to figure out.
    Last edited by kairi71502; Nov 15, 2006 at 12:16 PM. Reason: adding more to the post

Devoted Otaku BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey well thank for the comment and I understand that you're not to comp literate, but maybe this will help you in your search try looking at animovies.com they might have the series there!

Newbie kairi71502 may be famous one day kairi71502 may be famous one day kairi71502's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks blue fox, i think i tried there but i can't remember. I will look there to see if they have.

Thanks

Anytime dude! I have some other site that sell anime too just let me know and I will hook you up with the names.

Thanks

Cool man. I looked at the animovies.com and they didn't have either. i am not sure why its so hard to find. i didn't think it was that rare. I can't even think about how many web sites i looked at, some of them were in all Japanese. I appreciate your help.

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Nicely done.i wonder however,where's the rhyming scheme?other than dat i don't c much of a problem.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast