+ Reply to Thread

Thread: You stole my pencil!

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb You stole my pencil!

You have my pencil. I cannot write.
    So I sit up and think of you all night.
    Id rather it was me you took, to be used.
    Instead, I'm this lonely poet. Without a muse.

Without even a pencil! I cannot sketch.
    To invision your face would be quite a stretch.
    I could paint it. Charcoal it, with a pastel smear.
    It looks nothing like you, I wish you were here.

Here with my pencil... you took it from me.
    If you would bring it back, perhaps we could see...
    If what you say is true, and we don't get along.
    At least my words could be written, and faces be drawn.

But you have my pencil. So Ill never find out.
    If there is another person I could write about.
    Or if I could ever sketch another face.
    Now, no one could ever take your place.

You have the tool to unleash my expression.
    Without it I'm lost in a hopeless depression.
    No pencil. No ideas. No projects to start.
    I always held my pencil too close to my heart.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: You stole my pencil!

I like this poem. It made me laugh, smile, and then say awe even after I read another one, so I decided to come back and leave a comment. I like it though I would think it was about more then just a pencil. ^_^ The end really reminded me of a love poem. The flow of the poem works pretty well and I didn't have to reread it to understand it. I enjoyed and well read more of you work as it comes.

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow this poem is really speechless to me it made me have a smile for the first time and get me sad in one of the stanzas this poem is really interesting to me and cannot keep off of me.
    Great Job keep it up*

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

I support this poem when I don't have a pencil. I like this poem. I actually feel the same way when I have no pencil. I hope to see more in the future. This is such a cool poem!!!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank yah'll... I really appreciate the feedback. I'd write more but I still cant find that darn pencil! ^_^
    ... Not Ever Again...

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank yah'll... I really appreciate the feedback. I'd write more but I still cant find that darn pencil! ^_^
    O.O lol! I thought you had to read between the lines for this one, about how you just really want him by your side, and the pencil! Great source of inspiration XD Simple and creative. Nice job

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

awww I like this one it was very different sad but refreshing in the way you put it together I think you did a very good job >.< maybe get a new pencil?..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KimiFemi View Post
    awww I like this one it was very different sad but refreshing in the way you put it together I think you did a very good job >.< maybe get a new pencil?..

Heh... I believe you're right... I believe a new pencil is in order... Perhaps long since over-due.
    ... Not Ever Again...

+ Reply to Thread