+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: You're not the one?

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

You're not the one?

Once you left I ask myself why weren't you the one
    I knew I choose you from everyone
    You made me think you only care for yourself
    Since that didn't help I just start asking myself

If I didn't remember you, why did your name remain in my head
    If I didn't need you, why do I cry for you on my bed
    If I didn't want you, why are you that only one in my life
    If I didn't love you, why do I want to be your wife

If I didn't care for you, then why am I writing this poem in the first place
    All I can remember is your beautiful voice and face
    I still wonder if you feel the same
    Or maybe not I'm crazy so I'll just close my eyes with shame

Ok I was losing ideas so yeah! I hope you all like it!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Your not the one?

losing ideas??? how can you say that! that was extreme MORE MORE MORE! it nearly put me in tears but you shall not break me! oh yes i forgot

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    losing ideas??? how can you say that! that was extreme MORE MORE MORE! it nearly put me in tears but you shall not break me! oh yes i forgot

Thank you tons! Mini Dev! I really thank you!!!!!!!

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

No it's me that should be thanking you for your amazing poems they rock i absoutly love poems sooo much

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    No it's me that should be thanking you for your amazing poems they rock i absoutly love poems sooo much
    I really thank for that comment as well!!! Your so nice really! But I just want to thank you so gratefully!

Thanks

Well ummm thanks well i've got to go but i'll add u 2 my network cya

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Love poems........*sarcastic tone* wonderful........
    I do like how this one is done. makes sense and brings home a certain point that has something to do with a situation I'm dealing with..........Someone loves me, yet I'm really not worth their time. I've always been "untouchable" to others. Yet she wants me despite the distance between us and the simple fact that I'm still a broke ass loser. She who has so much opportunity and potential and me, a frickin burn-out with a mentality that screams "future serial killer" who uses illegal meds to keep from doing something stupid.

Sounds like something she'd say, this poem. I found it intriguing. So I posted. Yay........*kicks a dog*
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23 View Post
    Love poems........*sarcastic tone* wonderful........
    I do like how this one is done. makes sense and brings home a certain point that has something to do with a situation I'm dealing with..........Someone loves me, yet I'm really not worth their time. I've always been "untouchable" to others. Yet she wants me despite the distance between us and the simple fact that I'm still a broke ass loser. She who has so much opportunity and potential and me, a frickin burn-out with a mentality that screams "future serial killer" who uses illegal meds to keep from doing something stupid.

Sounds like something she'd say, this poem. I found it intriguing. So I posted. Yay........*kicks a dog*
    Thank you!!!! I thank you a lot for your comment and I do hope it works out as well for you!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast