+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: はじめまして!

Newbie Ahiko is off to a good start Ahiko's Avatar
    Thanks

はじめまして!

私の名前はアヒコです。 十八歳と高校三年生です。 よろしくおねがいします!

Hello! My name is Ahiko. I'm eighteen and a senior in high school. Nice to meet you!

I think that's as far as my Japanese goes. :P I studied a few years in high school, but hopefully I can continue in college and keep learning!

Current anime I'm watching are Romeo X Juliet, Darker than BLACK, Kamichama Karin, Lovely Complex, sola, Nodame Cantabile, DEATH NOTE, Saiunkoku Monogatari, and.. I think that's about it!

Mangas I'm reading are Vampire Knight, Love Monster, Love Celeb, Desire/Yokujou Climax, and Parfait Tic.

I'd also love to see how the RPG works, but 99 more posts to go~

あたしと一緒に遊びたい~

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: はじめまして!

Your use of Japanese text attracted me. =P Anyhow...

Welcome to AO, Ahiko. Have Fun! Oh, it's nice to meet you, too!

And, please stay active. m(_ _)m

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ahiko View Post
    Kamichama Karin
    huh, someone tricked me into watching the first episode, and all I can say is .

lol, a few of the other ones look nice though. Anyways, welcome to the site and make sure when it comes to those 99 posts, think quality.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Newbie Ahiko is off to a good start Ahiko's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    huh, someone tricked me into watching the first episode, and all I can say is .

lol, a few of the other ones look nice though. Anyways, welcome to the site and make sure when it comes to those 99 posts, think quality.
    Haha, yeah, I can see why some people would want to hurl watching it, but I'm mainly keeping up with it cuz of Karin's seiyuu, Nakahara Mai~ I loved her in the Mai-HiME series as Tokiha Mai and I love her work in other anime, too.

I agree about posts needing quality and I'll try my best to keep it up. Just as long as the site doesn't turn into a spamfest like what Go-Gaia has been since its advent. >_>;;
    あたしと一緒に遊びたい~

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

he he I was so curious of the Japanese title!!!

Welcome to AO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you wanna chat I am a PM away!!

Feel free!!!

Post LOTS!!!! and HAVE LOTS OF FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

konnichiwa Ahiko...you are very welcome and hajimemashite ...have a good ,fun time with AO....if you have any Q. you can ask ? hope you love the join ....

Foolish beating

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello Ahiko and welcome to Animeonline!!! I think you'll like it here! And don't worry about the post count, I'm quite new here too and my post count is already close to 100- there are a lot of interesting conversations and nice people here!!!
    Make shure you read the rules, so you wouldn't have any problems with the moderators and have fun!!!!

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

You people get to study Japanese in high school? Lucky ****ers...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast