+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: (-__-)

Newbie Kanami may be famous one day Kanami may be famous one day Kanami's Avatar
    Thanks

(-__-)

I hate introductions. I even don't understand myself sometimes >_<; It’s difficult to introduced myself to you, but you can understand me gradually! I was called here to join by my lovely Kedaru Sagara whom I call Keki. Hehe. I love you handsome. ^_^ Sorry if I embarrassed you or said something I should not have said. I like to talk good about you. You are sweet.

My personality. I'm really loud and outgoing if there's somebody that i know and close, but I'm really quiet when there's strangers around me. My interests are traveling and listening music, I have already been to many beautiful place in Asia, so I am planning to travel abroad during me next vacation.

p.s…Thanks for letting me here. >.<

p.s. 2 waiting for avatar and signature. >.<

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: (-__-)

Hello! Welcome to AO! Wow, I never realized before, but that rhymes! ^^ ANYWAYS, have fun, and PM me if you ever want to chat ^^
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

hi,wanna be friends just pm me

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi welcome so glad you could join our awesome site. Welcome again. Have fun and post lots. If you feel the the need to pm me just do so. Catch ya about

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

Newbie Kanami may be famous one day Kanami may be famous one day Kanami's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you. You are all so very nice. I will see you all around and become friends.

Newbie Mikiyo may be famous one day Mikiyo may be famous one day Mikiyo's Avatar
    Thanks

Yay! You joined. Welcome. You know what to do so just have fun. See you in school. hehe.

Newbie Lazy Man may be famous one day Lazy Man may be famous one day Lazy Man's Avatar
    Thanks

welcome have fun and post alot

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

hiya wellcome to AO. well pm me if u want to chat

IM BACK

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast