+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: All Right! How Are You All?

Newbie Rhia is off to a good start Rhia's Avatar
    Thanks

All Right! How Are You All?

Yep, yep. I'm new. Just signed up and everythiiing~!

I'd first like to say that the site's layout is new. I haven't seen one like this in a while. So anyway.... OH! Introductions right, right.

The naaames Rhia. I hail from the good ol' USA. I'm a spazztastical little runt here at my high school. People think I'm weird cause I like anime, mangas, AND video games. WELL WHO CARES ABOUT THEM! =D Now, lets see. I like Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist, Rurouni Kenshin, Naruto (JAPANESE VERSION, PLZ!), Lucky*Star, Trinity Blood, Trigun, Ouran High School Host Club, and some other stuff.

Current obsession Anime/Manga: BLEACH~!
    New to the series [Anime]: D-Grey Man and Lucky*Star. (I like em so far... XD)
    Videogame series luff: Legend of Zelda, Oddworld, Final Fantasy, SUPER SMASH BROTHERS~, Poke'mon (Lol. Pokemanz), Super Mario, and some other things.

I hope I'll have fun here at Anime Online~! XD;
    So, now that is finished. HOW ARE YOU GUYS?

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: All Right! How Are You All?

Hi Rhia and welcome to Anime Online!!! I'm sure you'll like it here, it's a lot of fun, lots of interesting discusions (I'm here less than for a month and I already have over 200 posts after all...hmm...) and lots of nice people!!!
    Make shure you read the rules so you would't get in trouble but the main thing is to Have Fun!!!
    PM me if you have any questions for I love to help people! Since I know how nice it is when people help you...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

Indeed welcome. I smiled when I read through your intro. ^_^ All the games you named are among my favorites. ^_^

Anyway, Welcome to AO! Have fun and post lots of good stuff. ^_^ If you need any help PM me and I'll be happy to help. ^_^ Hope to see you around often on the forums ^_^

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Newbie Rhia is off to a good start Rhia's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks to the both of you. I really like the way everything looks here. I MUST have fun here! That's got to be a rule... right? XD

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

awesome awesome intro...

Welcome to AO Rhia , feel free to go nuts within the boundaries of the rules.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    awesome awesome intro...
    You're right about that! Short enough to be able to read it fast and with interest and contains lots of information... Can you imagine what the other posts will be like!?

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Newbie Angelic_gurl_1027 may be famous one day Angelic_gurl_1027 may be famous one day Angelic_gurl_1027's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to AO! If you need any advice (or just a friend) PM me kk?
    I'm in love with the BEST guy ever! I love YOU baby!!

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello and welcome to AO Rhia, hope that you'll enjoy your stay here at AO. ^^
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast