Hi, we are looking for people to chat with on Skype that have the same interests as us. We like to talk about animne (Shounen JUMP series, Key Kyou Ani,etc.)

I'm ChenDao(첸용) I am 17 years old.
I'm from south Korea, and have been liking in NY for about 7years. I like anime, boxing, reading, listening to music, drawing, playing video games and online games. If you share any of these interests, feel free to add me on Skype. We like to attend the anime conventions around NY. If you happen to be around the area, let's meet up at one of the conventions accruing. ^^
(Skype ID:ChenDao.lee)

Hi, Nya~! My name is Shizuku, (雫) I was born in japan, I had moved to NY about 1 year ago. I am 16 years old and currently attending high school. I am studying english at the moment, I am hoping to improve soon. I like fooling around on NicoNico Douga, and play around on youtube and 4chan. I also like riding my roadbike, playing my les paul guitar, snowboarding, and writing moe novels. I also enjoy speaking to others on Skype, so If you wish to chat with me you're more than welcome to add me on Skype and chat with me.
(Skype Id: thebestanitota)

These are some of the animes that we like nya-♪:

ONEPIECE, Naruto, Death Note, Code Geass, Fullmetal Alchemist, Dragon Ball/Z, BLEACH, D.Gray-man, Gintama, Bobobobobobobo, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Eureka seveN, Gurren Lagann, Soul Eater, Beelzebub Fairy Tale, Bakuman, Blue exorcist, clannad, Air, Angel beats, ef a tale of memories, Prince of tennis, Ouran HighSchool Host club,Black Butler(Kuroshitsuji), Durarara, K-ON, Lucky star, The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Toradora, Ano Hana, ore imo(My Little sister can't be this cute), denpa onna to seishun otoko, Black Cat, Gantz , Tsukihime, Shakugan no Shana, To aru Majutsu no Index/ Kagaku no Railgun, Gunslinger Girl, Another, Cursed Cubed Curious, Kore wa Zombie desu ka, Guilty Crown, Break blade, Sora no otoshimono, The World God Only Knows, I don't have many Friends, Squid Girl,Macross Frontier, Sacred Seven, Panty and Stocking, True Tears, Bake monogatari, Kamisama no Memo chou, Chihayahuru, Mirai nikki, Persona, Zero no Tsukihime, Fake stay night/Zero, Amagami SS, Gosick, natsume yuujinchou, Okami-san series, Okami to Koshinryo(Spice and Wolf), Edan of the east, MM, Psychi Detective Yakumo, Kampfer, Seitokai no Ichizon,, Cowboy bebop, Ghost and Shell, School days, Higurashi series, Kaiji............ and many other animes that go under that genre.(shounen jump, Key, Kyou Ani, lite novel)