+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Announcing the return of LordBarronmore...

Newbie LordBarronmore may be famous one day LordBarronmore may be famous one day LordBarronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

Announcing the return of LordBarronmore...

Hello All...

I guess I'm officially back myself. Your wish is granted, Keder.

For those of you who know me...I need no introduction. For those of you who don't know me...

I am LordBarronmore.

Thank You.

No, in all seriousness. It's great to be back. Since leaving here and having all sorts of intresting experiances on AR (it's not there fault really) Arrianna and I started looking for a place for a real "Hot Topic" debate. I forgot how UGLY other forum boards could be! I was about to gvie up on forum boards completly unitl Arrianna signed in here today. It's great to be back home.

So, if I get a bit testy in any debates, just smack me on the head, give me a big hug and remind me that you guys arn't like the rest of the forums out there. We can actually disagree and get along.

Oh, by the way, just call me Barronmore. LordBarronmore was a secondary account I made back when Barronmore wasn't working. While I like being 'titled' and all, were all friends.

Looking forward to some great debates, converstaions, and fun. It's great to see all ya'll again.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Announcing the return of LordBarronmore...

Welcome back to AO hope you still love us all

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Welcome back Barronmore... You should probably post some pointers on the use of 'GIMP' in the graphic forum and reduce the pirating of Photo Shop... (as well as keeping Arrianna in check in the Debate Forums...)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome back O great Lord, my these lands be blessed on every step you make upon these holy lands. May the name "Barronmore' resound a thousand times from the chants in the debate section of this forum as you valiantly confront Arianna and the hoards of vile debators that will try to keep you in check

Glad to see a face I recognise, I don't mind if you don't remember me, as long as I get to see those from a wee bit back in time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

While I was under the impression that my day couldn't get any better, who makes the appearance? It's Lord barronmore!!! Fantastic. ^_^;; Didn't except such a wish to be granted so quickly.... so I am very pleased, no, honored, to be recognized by you, Lord Barronmore.

A warm welcome to you!! It ceased not to me very happy when I heard that you considered AO as your "home," Lord Barronmore ~! Words come close to show my gratitude, yes, let's have great debates and fun!!! Have a wonderful stay.

I feel the presence of a master wizard.

Newbie LordBarronmore may be famous one day LordBarronmore may be famous one day LordBarronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

@Soldat of life;

Ofcourse I remember you. How could I forget.

@Keder;

You honestly thought that Arrianna would come back and I wouldn't? You should know better.

@Len

Yeah, there's been some pretty good art programs on the freeware/Opensource front this year. Eventually Adobe is gonna figure it out and release PS on Linux.
    I'll pull my notes together and start up a thread on Freeware/OSS Graphics programs and get it on a forum board. We'll either host it up at Arrianna's site or just get the mods to Sticky the Thread.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Glad to be remembered, so when are you going to start debating? I know it's getting a bit late...but I'm sure you have lots to catch up on Even Arianna already pocked her nose in a few fresh discussions. If I see something to refute, I'll try my best to contradict it if it has a weakness, though I was never good at refuting as I don't take enough time to research my topic, though if you start talking about men being originally evil or have it originally in them...I just might be able to face you head on with all the material our teacher gave us on Jean Jacques Rousseau, someone who had lots to say about that subject xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Newbie haishaban may be famous one day haishaban may be famous one day
    Thanks

In my opinion GIMP is so much easier and better than photoshop...
    even the windows version is now more stable than it used to be.
    I'd never leave it for photoshop even on Linux.

by the way i don't know you but welcome back

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast