Closed Thread

Thread: AO Hall of Famer

Newbie jamaicajones12 is off to a good start jamaicajones12's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation AO Hall of Famer

I'm not sure what forum I should of type this in so I just pick introductions. For thoes how know me which is not much only about 3 or 4, I don't post as much as I think I should, to be honest I post little to none at all. Then it came to me, I want to try and be an AO Hall of Famer. What I mean be that is, that i'm going to deticate a little of my time about 10 to 15 minutes a day to AO. And in those 10 to 15 minutes i'm going to post and welcome the new bloods to AO. I'm going to do all kinds of things to help out on AO, because even thoe it will probley never happen I want to be remeber as one of the most deticated members on AO. So if any one has any advice on how I could help be more deticated just pm thanks and you'll probley being seeing more of me around.
    LIVE A LITTLE, BECAUSE LIFE CAN BE SHORT

*bows..........turns around, and walks away#

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: AO Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by jamaicajones12 View Post
    I'm not sure what forum I should of type this in so I just pick introductions. For thoes how know me which is not much only about 3 or 4, I don't post as much as I think I should, to be honest I post little to none at all. Then it came to me, I want to try and be an AO Hall of Famer. What I mean be that is, that i'm going to deticate a little of my time about 10 to 15 minutes a day to AO. And in those 10 to 15 minutes i'm going to post and welcome the new bloods to AO. I'm going to do all kinds of things to help out on AO, because even thoe it will probley never happen I want to be remeber as one of the most deticated members on AO. So if any one has any advice on how I could help be more deticated just pm thanks and you'll probley being seeing more of me around.
    well, you could post enough to be offered a mod position. id like to think every mod here is a hall of famer, as they spent the most time on this site.
    Why hello there!

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: AO Hall of Famer

You already have an Intro thread.

Also, staff positions are given to those who earn it, not to those who post lots. You have to be mature and then be recomended by the staff.

Closing

Closed Thread