+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Artist looking to start a new gallery...

lilbuttercup is off to a good start lilbuttercup's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Artist looking to start a new gallery...

Hello everyone!

I'm checking out this site as a possible home for a new gallery set-up. I also have galleries on deviantart and epilogue. I have 15 yrs. of "paying" art experience...hehe. I will be spending some time on here to see how everything works and to review the site set-up in general.

As for my intro...I am 30 something...a lady never tells! I am married with 3 children and entirely too many bills,hehe. I am a freelance artist and have been for many years. Some of my contract work history includes: Architectural Design for a 15 bedroom estate home "mansion" purchased by a realty agency, Memorial for Jerry Garcia for a recording studio in Kansas City MO., Character,Weapons,Accessories,and Environmental designs for a MMORPG currently in pre-production stages of evolution, Company Logo Designs, Product design and layout for replication, Sales and Marketing Ads, T-shirt/poster designs, and general commisions from the public.

I was wondering if we are allowed to link our other art sites to this site and vise-versa? I have read through an amazing amount of R&R and have yet to find my answer. If anyone can assist me I would be greatful. In closing I would like to say hello to everyone new and old here and that I have seen some very creative and beautiful artwork thus far on here.This site is appearantly home to some very talented people. Glad to meet you all!
    I'm hoping that I didn't just multi-post this,as I do not see my first attempt as posted...hehe My appologies if I posted more than once.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Artist looking to start a new gallery...

You're not allowed to advertise a site via thread or private message, but you sure as heck can link to other sites in your signature.

I'm not sure how you'll fit in here, it's not really a gallery oriented community. Sure, we have a gallery, but most of the action is found in the forum. But you can decide for yourself and I hope you have fun. It's nice to see artists around here.

lilbuttercup is off to a good start lilbuttercup's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh really,well crap. I had heard this was a site to post your art on. Thanks for the intel. I appreciate the advise and the assistance.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Sazuka....Sazuka!!!! what are you doing giving new members the bad news!? It should be a mandatory "We have everything you'll ever need and more..way more!"

haha. Sure its not a art-esque friendly site, but feel free to leave a few pieces of eyecandy for us to enjoy .
    We also love to talk about various things that arent exclusive to anime. Heated and unheated discussions.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

!!!!!

I Didn't Mean For Her To Leave!

+ Reply to Thread