+ Reply to Thread

Thread: au... he..llo... >_< *blush*

Newbie Sweetz is off to a good start Sweetz's Avatar
    Thanks

au... he..llo... >_< *blush*

Well... i'm new here... i really want to know... all people here... n i really want... if you all know me too... well... i'm very shy... i'm very sorry...>_< *blush* eu... anyone know to change avatar with our own picture...>_< *blush*

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: au... he..llo... >_< *blush*

Haha welcome to AO. Don't be shy on the forums, and if you ever feel threatened by another member, you could always PM a mod about it, or even me if you want. Generally speaking, the a$$h@)es don't last very long on this forum, 'cuz the mods here are pretty darn strict (so make sure you read and follow the rules). Other than that, enjoy your time here, and have fun! We need more active and contributive members on AO, so please stick around. =]

About changing you avatar, I think you'll have to stick with the custom ones until you're a community member (i.e. you're a member for more than 30 days you've got more than 100 posts). You should be able to upload your own after that.

PS - don't overuse the ellipsis.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mystical shadow angel View Post
    Haha welcome to AO. Don't be shy on the forums, and if you ever feel threatened by another member, you could always PM a mod about it, or even me if you want. Generally speaking, the a$$h@)es don't last very long on this forum, 'cuz the mods here are pretty darn strict (so make sure you read and follow the rules). Other than that, enjoy your time here, and have fun! We need more active and contributive members on AO, so please stick around. =]

About changing you avatar, I think you'll have to stick with the custom ones until you're a community member (i.e. you're a member for more than 30 days you've got more than 100 posts). You should be able to upload your own after that.

PS - don't overuse the ellipsis.
    You're the most threatening member here MSA. SHE"S EBILLLLL

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Heavenhanced may be famous one day Heavenhanced may be famous one day
    Thanks

Welcome to AO. Don't feel shy. We don't bite... yet

Newbie darkfreya is off to a good start darkfreya's Avatar
    Thanks

hi sweetz glad to see a fellow member of aost here

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to AO and hope you like it here, If you need to talk or ask a question just ask people.
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

+ Reply to Thread