+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: avatar earthbender freak here!

newsboychamp is off to a good start newsboychamp's Avatar
    Thanks

yo wassup? im kt. ive been here for a while, but now i feel cool enuf to talk to yall folks. as far as real anime goes, im into dragon ball, dragon ball z, sailor moon, ya know. the classics. what im obsessed with, and i mean OBSESSED with is nick's AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER!!!! im counting down to the season 3 premier on sept 21st!!! me and my little sis are such nerds for avatar. i just graduated from high school, and for one of my senior projects, i did a presentation on why avatar is the greatest show ever! so i rock that way.
    im also a hardcore christian, but im not what you think. the stereotype is that chrisitians are hypocrites with their noses stuck up in the air. im not that way. i listen to hardcore christian music, christian hip hop/rap, and other things that arent really thought to be chrisitian when it really is. heck, im even shunned by my own fellow chrisitians, but you know, im not here to impress them or anyone else. im here to make a difference with my beliefs the way God has built me to do so.
    anyway, thats me in a nutshell. im going to college next week, but you wont here for me for a few days cuz im going to military school and we'll be out in the field. wish me luck, and i hope to make new friends on here! peace out!

"God is great, and so is His love that lives in me."

Otaku Gold Miner: Second Edition Champion tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: avatar earthbender freak here!

Hi and Welcome to AO its nice to meet you! I love Avatar the Last Airbender as well its an awesome show...if you ever want to talk pm me any time and read the rules thats really important...but good luck at military school and hope to hear from you soon!!

Made by mi amigo Mveli2

Newbie souledge is off to a good start souledge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by newsboychamp View Post
    yo wassup? im kt. ive been here for a while, but now i feel cool enuf to talk to yall folks. as far as real anime goes, im into dragon ball, dragon ball z, sailor moon, ya know. the classics. what im obsessed with, and i mean OBSESSED with is nick's AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER!!!! im counting down to the season 3 premier on sept 21st!!! me and my little sis are such nerds for avatar. i just graduated from high school, and for one of my senior projects, i did a presentation on why avatar is the greatest show ever! so i rock that way.
    im also a hardcore christian, but im not what you think. the stereotype is that chrisitians are hypocrites with their noses stuck up in the air. im not that way. i listen to hardcore christian music, christian hip hop/rap, and other things that arent really thought to be chrisitian when it really is. heck, im even shunned by my own fellow chrisitians, but you know, im not here to impress them or anyone else. im here to make a difference with my beliefs the way God has built me to do so.
    anyway, thats me in a nutshell. im going to college next week, but you wont here for me for a few days cuz im going to military school and we'll be out in the field. wish me luck, and i hope to make new friends on here! peace out!
    ur into sailor moon im in to it all the wayn it si so awsome

Otaku ice viper is off to a good start ice viper's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to AO and hi. sailor moon and dragon ball were the two frist shows that I stated to watch. Good Luck at college and Military school.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Avatar is awesome! Toph is my fav character, she can bend metal.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i like that show also but its been
    months since i seen an episode
    i think water benders are better
    as well lol ..... anyway welcome to
    AO and enjoy your stay and make some
    friends and learn some new elemental
    bends as well lol.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey newbie!!!! lol Sailor moon rocks
    and I love avatar too >.<
    its just the cutest show but I stopped watching it cuz everytime I saw it on it was a rerun!! gurrr
    anyway lol have fun with college
    feel free to PM me if you want to chat you seem cool enough lol

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

konnichiwa! welcome eath bender! enjoy stay! and try not to get hurt!
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast