+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: AznZheng96 Is Here

Newbie AznZheng96 is off to a good start AznZheng96's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink AznZheng96 Is Here

Hi everyone, my name is Andy (Age 13, soon to be 14...in 8th Grade..... Male.... ), I am just a typical anime/manga/drama watcher who likes anime, and I hope I can be active in here since well school made me inactive in the other anime forum that I was in. Then my computer got rebooted and yeah everything's gone and I forgot the website's name so this is a new start for me. I love RPGs and I love to Anime Role Play ( Don't think of me as a geek xD )... Well for me now it is summer and as I said I hope that I can be active on here and make some friends.. Hope we can become anime buddies and I can't wait to start discussing. Haha, even though I have so much more to say, ill cut it short. Thank you for reading and welcoming....

Edit: Oh yeah if you want to know my favorite animes, ask me ( cause i got tons )

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: AznZheng96 Is Here

Well welcome to animeonline and sure you enjoy yourself in here in this great community that all members share a common thing anyways you'll make new friends and starting at this point i can be you friend so there are alot of things i can say but ill make this welcoming short before i make you bored anyways i am dark1angel oh by the way have you checked out the FAQ/Rules it has the best quality of interesting rules that you must follow so there is your first advice buddy well im off and ill cya around if you have any questions or anything you can let me know alright well cya around and hey when you become a community member you can play the arcade or you can im not sure check it out and then we can challenge one another to play any games you choose well thats all so have fun.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Thanks

Hmmm thanks a lot dark1angel ( is it okay if i just call you dark? ). I'll be sure to check the FAQ/Rules and cant wait to become a community memer so i can play arcade and compete with others xD ... also i can't wait for the rpg lol i'm gonna try my best.

Newbie Cassie Kurosaki is off to a good start Cassie Kurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi! Hahah thats cool, im pretty new here too. n_n je and im a bit older than you. i just turned 14, well not just, i turned 14 in jan. Well ammm Welcome! Nice to know you're making friends... i'll send you a friend request, don't let me down and deny me n_n
    Take care!

Thanks

Lol... i won't deny anyone as i am now, plus i dont really deny anyone as a friend unless i know them and they have messed with me before but i like making new friends and i accepted your request xD ^^

Otaku keitamoro is off to a good start keitamoro's Avatar
    Thanks

It's a pleasure to meet you Azn and hope you are enjoying your stay here, see you around when you are online.

Thanks

Ya, pleasure to meet you and see you around too xD Hope we can become online friends and discuss some anime/ manga/ whatever lol

Newbie briankim09 is off to a good start
    Thanks

I am a big fan of manga. Nice to join and make friends with everybody here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast