+ Reply to Thread

Thread: B.d.f.i.c.

bdfic is off to a good start
    Thanks

B.d.f.i.c.

Hello, my name is Brandon. I'm an anime n00b, but that doesn't mean that I don't like it. My favourite is Strait Jacket, despite the fact I've only watched the first episode.

Bdfic is an acronym, it means Brandon is Delightfully Fun and Interestingly Cool. I didn't want the c but I didn't think I would be allowed to have a four character name.

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: B.d.f.i.c.

that's original but seriously couldn't you have made it a pronounceable name? hrmmm I'm going to call you... see I can't make a nicname outa that... oh well
    I'm corvus and sorry about giving you a wrap about your name. You can still enjoy AO so long as you remember to read the rules (located at the top right of any browser the yellow/golden letters) they're important and will help you have fun and make new friends ahahah. I'm not a mod (nowhere near that level of commitment to this site although I enjoy it alot) but if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask me or any of the other AO members.

... and join my rebellion against time.

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: B.d.f.i.c.

Quote Originally Posted by bdfic View Post
    Hello, my name is Brandon. I'm an anime n00b, but that doesn't mean that I don't like it. My favourite is Strait Jacket, despite the fact I've only watched the first episode.

Bdfic is an acronym, it means Brandon is Delightfully Fun and Interestingly Cool. I didn't want the c but I didn't think I would be allowed to have a four character name.
    Lol that is cool trick ^^ welcome to animeonline.net ^^ have fun here and check out the rules k^^ again welcome and enjoy yourself ^^
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

+ Reply to Thread