+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Below

Newbie Below is off to a good start Below's Avatar
    Thanks

Below

hey, as you might have noticed im quite new to these forums, so i tought i should post a lil introduction about myself=P

hmmm where to start.... well since its an anime forums it should be anime i guess=P

well my favourite anime would be Vampire Knight since i have always loved mythological stuff i completely fell for this series. the main storyline is quite unique compared to other supernatural anime series thats out there so i cant wait for the next episodes to come out ^^

i also enjoy watching comedys like one piece and midori no hibi or fairy tail.
    comedy and drama are also one of the big favourites.

the first anime i ever watched was Elfen Lied, and if you have ever seen that anime its needless to say anything more to be honest. it just blew me away =P

well what more is there to say.... well im 18 years old at the moment and live in Norway (pretty chilly up here nowadays) and when im not at work or out with my friends i spend my time reading mangas and watching anime.

i also like discussing animes, so if you ever want to chat about one you like feel free mail me since im always looking for new animes and mangas.

thats about it id say, so thanks for having me and i enjoy spending time on this fantastic forum ^^

Best regards Below
    Behind the veil of destiny
    The path might turn in sudden twists of irony.
    Night turns to day, dark turns to light.
    End to the beginning on the other side of right.

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Below

Yeah! Go Northern Europe

Well anyways welcome to AO and i hope you'll enjoy your time here ^^ if you wanna chat or need any help, feel free to send a PM.
    Hope to be seeing you around

Thanks

hmnmmm if you could recomend some good mangas itd be nice =P
    kinda hard to find anything good when youve read so to say everything that is out there=P

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i guess i could give it a try.... Which ones have you read???

Thanks

+anima, 7th period is a secret, aflame inferno, Ai Kora, Alive the final evolution, Alive!, angel densetsu, wild ones, ares, chrono crusade, death note, desire climax, elfen lied, fairy tail, koukou debut, ichigo 100%, its not like that darling, katekyo hitman reborn, mahou sensei negima, rosario+vampire both seasons, rurouni kenshin, sekirei, shaman king, vampire knight, AIKI, Suzuka, majin devil, aishiteruze baby, hana kimi, kaikan phrase, beast master, hayate the combat butler, love monster, midori no hibi, MxO, wolf and spice, addicted to curry, umi no misaki, to love ru, mai hime, maken ki, b reaction, change 123, ION, kamen teacher, beauty pop, kami to sengoku seitokai, akuma to love song, shina dark, five, special A, ashita no yoichi, jackals, hot milk, kimi no iru machi, boku no hatsukoi wo kimi no sasagu, kimi ni todoke, perfect girl evolution, air, fight no akatsuki, kurohime, meister, veritas, lilim kiss, full contact, umisho, ocha nigosu, one piece, naruto, record of fallen vampire, bleach, love hina, marugoto anjyu gakuen, zero no tsukaima, power, monster soul, eyeshield 21, clannad, ga rei, blade of the immortal, bitter virgin.

thats about all the mangas i got on my computer, but ive read even more i cant remember the names of ^^

Thanks

Well i have'nt even read that many, but you could allways take a look in the Manga Forum, maybe you could get some inspiration for some new mangas to read ^^

Thanks

hmmm already done that, but ive read most of them ^^
    but thanks for the effort mate=P
    guess ill just keep on lookin for new ones then.

btw i can recomend most of those mangas, good storylines and quite good humour in them. ^^

Thanks

Allrighty ^^ i guess i have some reading to do now

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast