+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Better late then never.

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Better late then never.

For personal reasons when I opened this account I didn't introduce myself. I simply started posting. How rude of me (by the time I started posting I'd forgotten I hadn't done this!My bad.)

So. I shall introduce myself! HI! I'm Chanti. Short for Chantal. But ya'll can call me Brat or bratling. Whatever works really I have a NUMBER of other nicks from various people.

I donno how this thing works but I figure I'll tell you some about myself. I'm twenty two. I live in crystal. I have a boyfriend. A brand new baby niece. Tons of siblings. A huge family. I'm biracial. I grew up in Fargo ND and my best friend is your very own Atomik_sprout. <3 and kisses for him.

I've networked with some of you already and plenty of you have commented on my poems. So I welcome anyone else to do so too!

If you wanna know anything else feel free to ask. I'm an open book. And i love to meet new people and make new friends. So feel free to PM me if you'd prefer. Thanks!

Sincerely,
    The bratling.

Otaku ice viper is off to a good start ice viper's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Better late then never.

Well then. Hi Bratling and welcome to AO. Since you are make friends you can always add me to your list. I can always use friends and if you ever want to talk just pm me at anytime.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bratling View Post
    For personal reasons when I opened this account I didn't introduce myself. I simply started posting. How rude of me (by the time I started posting I'd forgotten I hadn't done this!My bad.)

So. I shall introduce myself! HI! I'm Chanti. Short for Chantal. But ya'll can call me Brat or bratling. Whatever works really I have a NUMBER of other nicks from various people.

I donno how this thing works but I figure I'll tell you some about myself. I'm twenty two. I live in crystal. I have a boyfriend. A brand new baby niece. Tons of siblings. A huge family. I'm biracial. I grew up in Fargo ND and my best friend is your very own Atomik_sprout. <3 and kisses for him.

I've networked with some of you already and plenty of you have commented on my poems. So I welcome anyone else to do so too!

If you wanna know anything else feel free to ask. I'm an open book. And i love to meet new people and make new friends. So feel free to PM me if you'd prefer. Thanks!

Sincerely,
    The bratling.
    Welcome (belatedly) to Animeonline, bratling. I hope you (continue to) have a great time. PM me if you ever want to chat.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Well hope that you're enjoying it here at AO.^^

...I guess I dont really have to tell you to look at the rules and all that. Just keep enjoying it here...but stay out of trouble ofcourse. ^^;

~enjoy
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome

Make sure you read the rules

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hey Whats up you want a friend ill be yours and have a good time.

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

wooo Thank you all for the welcomes! I appriciate all of them. Muahs ^.^

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Whazzup? Happy, belated, hello. PM me if u wanna chat. Later.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast