Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: BGH comes to AO

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

Cool BGH comes to AO

Greetings all,

By now i am sure that you know the name of Brandon Grave heat it is the charater in Gungrave and it is one of my favoite anime of all time like bebop and trigun..

I have just got into anime about a couple of years back becuse of toonami thank you tom, I not only a fan of anime, but of comics as well and I am also a gamer mainly Playstation. as well as a boarder as in some one who post on message boards..

In my years on the net I have joined over 50 boards, Some RP boards, some tv boards, like [Adult swim] and the Scifi channel, and some board who seems to have a mixture of the two much like this one, and yes I do watch anime as well as read it manga, My Manga collection is small right now do to My Punisher collection, as far as my anime and manga collection..

I have Trigun Max ( manga) and as for the anime I have all of bebop, trigun, Gungrave, Boxset bleach 1 & 2 boxsets, and some of DBZ and Naurto..

and I am fighting Cartoon network, as well as TWC - time wanner cable for a 24/7 toonami channel and more anime channels..

and I have read over all of the rules and ranks thank you BGH

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: BGH comes to AO

I doubt that CN, and even more so for Time Warner, that you will get an Anime Channel for them. Regardless of the large fan base, its just not large enough to warrent a dedicated channel.

Anyways, Welcome to AnimeOnline. Make sure you read the rules to avoid any troubles.

Thanks

Dreams can't come ture unless you fight for them, and One the boards that i have been on and currently A memeber of people would love to see Toonami back on the air, trust me..

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to do customer service for Comcast, trust me when I say that the big cable companies don't care what the customer wants unless they can make a buck off of it. Right now there isn't enough demand for a 24/7 broadcasting Anime channel.

Case in point would be the only Anime channel I know of: AnimeNetwork, run by ADV films. They recently (last year) stopped broadcasting their 24/7 channel and moved to Video On Demand only because they were losing money.

Fight for it all you want, but its not going to happen unless something drastic happens, like everyone and their grandma starts watching anime.

Thanks

Ok well I have question How do you stop this the AO boards send me A new email each time that people reply to this thead , How do I stop it ?

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to anime Online BGH.

Just go to your profile, then go to options. There you will find a function that notifies you every time you have a pm, just turn it off

Thanks

you mean this

Default Thread Subscription ModeWhen you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread.

Do not subscribe No email notification Instant email notification Daily email notification Weekly email notification Default Thread Subscription Mode:

So i just put no email and hit saved thank you.

Thanks

Cool Re: BGH comes to AO

I'm Home every one

No you are not see a ghost it is me I left because i choke under the time deadline and i still don't get I have over my Pms and alot of people a say there is no dead line when become vet it is the what you or how you post. that is what makes you a vet.?

Ok so could some pm me and explain the time line to me and i know I have been gone for two years, so I when ever I get down about Gain the Staus of vet, I just think about Naruto and How he was gone for two from the hidden leaf for speical trannig and he still became the top rank or kind of.
    Last edited by Brandon Grave Heat; Apr 24, 2011 at 06:25 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast