+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Big Hello

Nethlight

Smile The Big Hello

Hello Everyone!

I'm DJ Nethlight, Owner & Disc Jockey of the Ruffneck Crew, and I love Japanese Animation.

Just wanted you all to know, that I love the site, and that I can't wait to meet some of you.

Talk to ya soon!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Big Hello

Quote Originally Posted by Nethlight View Post
    Hello Everyone!

I'm DJ Nethlight, Owner & Disc Jockey of the Ruffneck Crew, and I love Japanese Animation.

Just wanted you all to know, that I love the site, and that I can't wait to meet some of you.

Talk to ya soon!
    Nice to meet you nethlight, remember to read the rules, and you started the thread in the wrong section.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Brent-Enix is off to a good start Brent-Enix's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello Nethlight! Welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy your stay!

mmhmm.

Newbie SchneiD may be famous one day SchneiD may be famous one day SchneiD's Avatar
    Thanks

Whats up, AO is a awsome place, you will definitley find something in your interest here.

Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to Ao, Nethlight. Enjoy your stay here, post a lot and read and follow the rules. ^_^ have a nice day

Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: The Big Hello

Hi! Welcome to AO! I hope you will enjoy being here.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nethlight View Post
    Hello Everyone!

Talk to ya soon!
    hey ur a dj? so am i, cept im a lone dj, called Dj Psyko, n here im called raimann aka n-phekshun and sup? remember to post alot for points and to enjoy ur stay at ao.net

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

Yo! hey there!! I'm Hiei! Welcome to AO!! Its cool you joined! Have a great time here!
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast