+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Brandon Grave Heat returns to AO

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

Talking Brandon Grave Heat returns to AO

At the request of "Hassun" I was told to make a new thread, for that know

No you are not seeing a ghost, it is I or it is me Brandon Grave heat, or "BGH"
    I have been on today seeing was has changed and what has not and the place looks pretty much the same as for when I left. the reason why I left will be explain at a later point in time.

So as Naturo said in the frist epsode of Shippuden when he game back to the hidden leaf after two year of special tranning with the toad sage

"I'M Home Everone

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Brandon Grave Heat returns to AO

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Grave Heat View Post
    At the request of "Hassun" I was told to make a new thread, for that know

No you are not seeing a ghost, it is I or it is me Brandon Grave heat, or "BGH"
    I have been on today seeing was has changed and what has not and the place looks pretty much the same as for when I left. the reason why I left will be explain at a later point in time.

So as Naturo said in the frist epsode of Shippuden when he game back to the hidden leaf after two year of special tranning with the toad sage

"I'M Home Everone
    Hey, welcome back! I'm sure everyone is glad to see you again. I hope you can get right back in the swing of things and find some new and interesting topics and people to interact with.

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Brandon Grave Heat returns to AO

Thanks mega can you do me a favor can you let all old memebers staff know that i am back, this place seems a bit like a waste land, how is every have one. Just wondering and if you need any help with the bots Don't worry the Sweeper Has came back.
    Last edited by Brandon Grave Heat; Apr 25, 2011 at 04:41 AM.

+ Reply to Thread