+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CHID-..never mind

Newbie Regein is off to a good start
    Thanks

CHID-..never mind

Yo, so My name is Ty and it has come across my attention that there is a role playing forums for Naruto 400 years in the future. To be bluntly honest, I'm an insane Fan And i'm here to have fun. To let you guys in on what i'm working on, i'll write down a example bio for you.

(picture Description of what I'm working on.) <--- This is for Naruto, 400 years in the future. This is a character description and bio, that i will present to be approved.

Silver Hair, With a dark bloody red eyes. Red markings under his eyes. He will have a black cape on, but the right arm is torn off (it's similar to the little cape that you might of seen the 4th of Naruto in). His right arm is consumed in a vortex of red and white lightning. He will have two swords fastened to his back, the left side of his face covered in a shadow. Even though the left side is in shadow, the left eye will still be visible. He will have a look of sorrow on his face. No shirt on, Markings skewed across his torso. Lightning blasting off in the back ground.

Character Bio: He is a rogue ninja, He doesn't really have a home, and has never known the feeling of being loved. He's quick on his feet, and is very quick. He mainly uses Taijutsu, but is deadly accurate with his shuriken. His natural Elements are Wind and lightning. He roams the country looking to help others in need, although sometimes he might appear, evil, it's just him attempting to cope with the fact that he will more then likely never be wanted. He's more of a quiet type like Sasuke, but he can become loud when he's making his point. His Nindo is : (copy of naruto's, but mainly because i love that attitude.) Never go back on my word.
    His name is Regein and he is 21. He has a hawk like set of eyes, Derived from his clan the " Sin " clan. I will go more into Detail about this clan, and it's history when the time calls for it in the RP. He try's not to reveal his emotion, and is terrible at trying to express them. He is the 3rd Remaining brother of his siblings (clan) . The clan was wiped out because of ______ (wait and see suckers!!! :3). (If you want to be a brother Pm me, send me a bio and if it's approved by the owners, or mods, or forum admins, who ever approve, or if it even needs their approval, Then i will see if i approve of it, and if i do, you become a brother/ sister of Regein. ) ( I plan on having him meet one of the 5 nations, and pledging his loyalty to it, I'm counting on Leaf at the moment, and letting himself prove himself to the fellow citizens, and trying to let him get from Genin to Jounin. He will develop a dream after his associates with other ninja.

This is just a sample of my Plans for my Ninja, Let me know what you guys think ^.^.

Now for MY bio. My name is Ty, i love music and currently play The drums and Guitar. Alternative music is my Favorite style/genre I love working out, and i love Video games. I am currently playing WoW, and also code for a Private server. I Love my Naruto, and i'm currently watching Naruto beat Pain up, Although i was saddened when i found out hinata died. MY favorite Ninja Would definitely have to be a fight between Naruto and Sasuke, This is because my favorite element is lightning, witch sasuke posses, and my favorite animal, the fox, witch naruto has inside of him. I actually enjoy a little bit of parkouring, I am what you call a Urban ninja, it's pretty fun. I'm very friendly and no, i don't bite hehe, Just come stop by and give me a little hello. (yes im working on that bad ass picture so Leavveee me alone) I'm sure i'll enjoy this little community and i hope i'm here for good ^.^
    Last edited by Regein; Feb 25, 2009 at 05:08 AM.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: CHID-..never mind

You may want to talk to the person running the RPG and talk with them. This section is for Introducing yourself.

anyWHO, Welcome to Animeonline, please take the time to read the rules and FAQ which is linked at the top in the main menu or in my sig. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Newbie Regein is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    You may want to talk to the person running the RPG and talk with them. This section is for Introducing yourself.

anyWHO, Welcome to Animeonline, please take the time to read the rules and FAQ which is linked at the top in the main menu or in my sig. Hope you enjoy your time here.
    Kai, But If you Read the ending, it explained myself, and that bio, and description was just a teaser if you will, for many of the rps that i will be entering. It's just describing the way i like to Rp, and then below all of that, it shows all of my interest and hobbies. But, your right, i did not focus on the idea of the introduction, and i'll edit some of it after i get back from school.

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Woot another newbie!! J/K

W3lc0m3 2 AO!!!!
    Make sure to read the rules and post lots, ok?

And for the rp, Ace is right. This is ONLY for your intro to urself. The RP sounds good, you should really put it into the RPG idea section. Lord knows I would join.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Banned radeclew is off to a good start radeclew's Avatar
    Thanks

hi there! new comer... welcome to AO.... have a good day... and remember to read the rules before posting....<----------- this is a spam HELLO!....lol

+ Reply to Thread