Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Click me ^_^

Newbie Pretear Ayo is off to a good start Pretear Ayo's Avatar
    Thanks

Click me ^_^

Hello everybody!Ayo is in town!*everybody walks by her not really intrested*

*frustrated smile*
    Hm hm..well anyway...i`m ayo and i`m new(pretty obvious anyway,huh?).Nice to meet you all big anime fans ^^'''

Ok ok not working...
    *gets a big coffee cup and starts writing*
    So i`m 16 and a big anime fan.I `m watching Strawberry panic right now and it`s gonna take a whole lot of time to finish that one...Yep,it`s yuri..so what?sue me ><

About me:

Fav. anime: Ghost hunt,Full moon wo sagashite,Higurashi no naku koro ni/kai,Lovely complex ,Kare kano
    Fav. manga: Hana kimi, Boys and girl,Girl got game
    Fav. Ost: Lovely complex: Hey!Say!-Bon Bon
    Tegomass-Kimi+boku=love?
    Bokura ga ita: Izumi Katou-Kotoba
    Fav characters: Nina Inverse[Slayers] ,Tanyiama Mai[Ghost hunt] && Takuto[Fmws]
    Fav color/music: uhm..pink and green / any type...could go from rap to rock ...right now i love the song Counting crowds-accidentally in love

Ok,so bored you guys enough for one day*hears snoring in the backround* x_x
    Ok,i give up!I`l give you people a chocolate cookie if you replay to this thread >_< with lots of chocolate =D

That which does not kill me, had better run pretty damn fast

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Click me ^_^

Hola! Nice to meet you. I can be your friend and not walk past you without noticing you XD
    If you need anything or wanna talk PM me ^^

Read the rules and post ^^
    Yeah, Bye.

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

He` and welcome to AO. I'll mention reading the rules-it makes the MODs happy. post, have fun,RPG, make friends, pm me if you want.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

Top marks for creativity, pleasure to meet you, you can PM me anytime youd like, oh and I think that your username is awesome.
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Newbie Naomi Vaine is off to a good start Naomi Vaine's Avatar
    Thanks

yo. I'm Kasey. Nice to make your aquaintence. ^ ^ (I want my cookie) lol. *has a coffee with you* so you're into yuri? well, that's gotta be interesting. I'm not a fan but it could be cool having friends who have a lotta differances. ^ ^ makes a friendship more interesting... right? *talking too much* ok, so if you need help or anything, feel free to messege me. I love making friends. later. by the way, read the rules and have fun. ^ ^*being a dork* lol.
    I think I've known you all along.
    I just lost your face in the crowed for a while.
    I think I've been holding my breath all my life, until you found me here tonight.
    So ask me now and I'll run away with you.

Newbie Pretear Ayo is off to a good start Pretear Ayo's Avatar
    Thanks

Yay people replayed ^^
    Yes i read the rules ,don`t worry i don`t wanna be strangled by any mod...are they really that scary? >_<

*shares cookies with everyone*
    Hah so many new victims ...i mean friends ^w^*dances the peanut butter jelly dance*
    Oh and i`m a PM-a-holic on the loose! [is that even a word? O_o]

+Naomi Vaine
    I`m not into yuri *whistle* much...i was just curious and it`s better than yaoi when i scream like a crazy women: ''GET UR HANDS OFF MY GUY!'' hehe ^_^'''The problem is when they both are super-cute-adorable-great bishies and i don`t know towards who to scream @_@
    Anyway nice to meet you xD

+Ghattenpaw
    I promise you i`l bring a smile to the mods`s faces O_o...kind of...and of course i`l PM *evil grin* *snaps out of it*

+ConradGuravitch103
    Thanks >w<!!It took a lot of my energy to create it...lol[both the username and post].Nice to meet ya too *hugs* I give free hugs ^_^*hugs again*

+iluvmyloser
    *huuuugs* Thanks i will xD

That which does not kill me, had better run pretty damn fast

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello there, welcome to Anime Online, have a wonderful stay and enjoy making friends.

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

LOL...looks like we got another live one..lol.....but anyway have fun and make lots of friends and post alot....later
    Assistant Commander *Master Ninja*

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast