+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Coming back to GFX editing.

FauxPaws is off to a good start
    Thanks

Coming back to GFX editing.

Used to be really heavy in this type of art, i adored it and set my night tonight to remembering everything i could about it. i wondered where my links went when i realized they died with an older computer of mine.
    New comp now, and so i'm going through and found an older picture that EWDI did, that had been posted here. So here i am setting up once more.

Hope ya'll like my works and i hope that i'm a good addition to the community, i do hope however that you'll pardon the time between any posts i make, as my life is incredibly hectic at best right now.
    "Games are very educational. Scrabble teaches us vocabulary, Monopoly teaches us cash-flow management, and D&D teaches us to loot the bodies." -- Steve Jackson

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Coming back to GFX editing.

Welcome (back?) FauxPaws.

Went by any other name before this?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

FauxPaws is off to a good start
    Thanks

i'm not really to sure, i know this site was in my purview before. because i would commonly come here to see what others were doing. Names like ::EWDI:: And others with tags to Animeonline.net somewhere on them are pretty common in my backgrounds folder. some of those images still inspire me.
    The only thing though is that i couldn't find the name i would have been under. if the Database has been purged of non-active members i could see that. it has been years since i've done anything with this hobby.
    but my memory is notoriously poor.

If i had been here before it would have been under Tenshi / Tenshiko.
    "Games are very educational. Scrabble teaches us vocabulary, Monopoly teaches us cash-flow management, and D&D teaches us to loot the bodies." -- Steve Jackson

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm those two names do seem familiar but they dont really ring a bell. Maybe someone else will know?

Anyways, nice to meet ya and looking forward to see what you can contribute to this site. Do view through the rules.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread