+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Cut my throat and say you love me"

Newbie Chiki is off to a good start Chiki's Avatar
    Thanks

"Cut my throat and say you love me"

...since i'm new D:
    Please don't take it seriously,I just love attention. Well,i'm Chiki. My username comes from a chicken from this game. Ironic,right? I know. I love cooking,after high school I want to get into Culinary. I'm taken in real life, but i LOVE to flirt with about EVERYONE. I also love new languages. Right now,for about 4 years,i've been studying Japanese. I still mess up on the sentence structure while trying to speak it. Well anyways, "HI!"

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: "Cut my throat and say you love me"

Hello Chiki welcome to AO.

Unfortunately I rather not do either of the two things. You will have to find someone else to do that for ya

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hey whats up want a friend my here or need help just ask.

Newbie Soulreaperkilala is off to a good start Soulreaperkilala's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello and welcome to the forms nice to meet u and that's cool u like to cook
    http://www.myspace.com/soulreaperkilalasac

Newbie Chiki is off to a good start Chiki's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Hello Chiki welcome to AO.

Unfortunately I rather not do either of the two things. You will have to find someone else to do that for ya
    lol,that's alright, :3

Thanks for the welcome people x3
    @Soul; yeah,I enjoy it. Mostly the taste-testing x3

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well i do enjoy everything but the language boring to me and takes a long time to learn.

+ Reply to Thread