+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: =D hey All :D

Colonial Roy Mustang is off to a good start Colonial Roy Mustang's Avatar
    Thanks

=D hey All :D

I know. I misspelled Colonel Oh well... lol I was really close to it.. Anyways my real name is Andy... >.> But, please call me Roy, and/or Midnight, Necro. I actually hate my real name. It's 'cause my parents are divorced; and it comes from my dad's side of the family. My great-grandpa was named Andrew... I live with my mom... I'm a lot like Edward Elric, Roy Mustang, Light Yagami, L, Edward Cullen, and Isabella (Bella from twlight) I'm very complex-ed and a huge mixture of emotions. So it's actually hard to understand/get me. My spelling is horrible and grammar is bad. I'm sorry for it but it's really not my fault. I was born with a brain stroke; making me mentally retarded and a speech impediment... I've been though a lot of depressive and sad things. (I've witnessed six of eight people that I love and care about the most... Six of them tired to suicide, four almost succeed...) I'm actually gay and proud of it; as well being emo/gothic... -sighs- And, I mean emo by, how it started to be in 1980s-1990s... or so... Well, if you want to know more about me just ask. I don't bite... And right... I'm just telling a story of my life, so you guys know about me a little better... I have problems about telling my emotions to people... It sucks. So yeah. just telling a story... Not ****ing about how crappy my life is.
    “Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world’s one, and only, truth."

Otaku Trojan man is off to a good start Trojan man's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: =D hey All :D

hey colonial roy mustang welcome to ao if you nead help i can help ( i suck at spelling too )

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan man View Post
    hey colonial roy mustang welcome to ao if you nead help i can help ( i suck at spelling too )
    :D Hola lol, It's supposed to be "Colonel Roy Mustang" from FullMetal Alchemist... Woppes... lol
    But, thanks for the offer. I'm kinda use to these types of websites. (I'm on two other websites that are in the same type of format.) I misspelled my own username. How pathetic can I get?
    “Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world’s one, and only, truth."

Banned neko nathaniel is off to a good start neko nathaniel's Avatar
    Thanks

lol u know what give out to much info and someone might stalk u ~.^ lol welcome to animeonline nice of u to be here its always nice to have new people im neko nathaniel u can call me neko for short lol im always on if u need help dont know every thing but i can still help -^^-

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by neko nathaniel View Post
    lol u know what give out to much info and someone might stalk u ~.^ lol welcome to animeonline nice of u to be here its always nice to have new people im neko nathaniel u can call me neko for short lol im always on if u need help dont know every thing but i can still help -^^-
    thanks for the welcoming... lol! Woo... Wasn't expecting for someone to say that. That be creepy to have a stalker-kun and/or a stalker-san... lol xD Yeah, I know how that goes... I actually love meeting new people but... I'm actually quiet and shy.... o.o

Thanks

lol i wuld still be a kun because im only 17 ~.^ lol but im both shy and a out gowing persun lol unles i fiend out that a persun that i like likes me thats when i become shy lol but thats just me lol i have stalker`kun's my self lol its really fun to tell u the truth lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by neko nathaniel View Post
    lol i wuld still be a kun because im only 17 ~.^ lol but im both shy and a out gowing persun lol unles i fiend out that a persun that i like likes me thats when i become shy lol but thats just me lol i have stalker`kun's my self lol its really fun to tell u the truth lol
    Er... Kun means male and San means female (Japanese) lol... Hahhahahahaha, creepy but cool My sister had one once O.o lol I don't mind telling the truth to people. but I'm afford how they'll react to it...lol Rather be a truth-teller than a liar ^^ lol

Thanks

Wink Re: =D hey All :D

owwwwwww i always that kun ment kid -_-* and san ment grownup ...... wow thanks lol see 1st day here and u are helping me lol thats funny but ya i know were u are comeing from lol how old are u?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast