+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: =D hey All :D

Colonial Roy Mustang is off to a good start Colonial Roy Mustang's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: =D hey All :D

Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    Greetings you complex individual you, who must really like tiny purple writing. Hope to see you around.
    Hola It's the font that makes it small... And, actually, it's not purple; it's pink (fuchsia is the real name of the color). But yeah I love it And you too. =D
    “Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world’s one, and only, truth."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    The good news is that online you can be whoever you want to Midnight.
    :P Yeah, I know that... Even here in my life I can be whoever I want to be which is nicee. My mom even told me people get killed for being gay or badly beaten up. It's bunch of craziness if you ask me.
    “Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world’s one, and only, truth."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by neko nathaniel View Post
    lol yes yes u are lol and randum at that were did your bf come from out of our convorsation? lol
    Well, at least I admit it right? Heh, I was posting that reply, but then Brian got on. I started talking to him. I ended got distracted from the reply and forgot the whole thing about it. Then he got off; I looked at the tabs... I clicked on AO and it was the reply... Woppes

Banned neko nathaniel is off to a good start neko nathaniel's Avatar
    Thanks

lol its all good and HEY!!......idk i just like stalking mewhahaha like im waching u throw yor window right now ._.' ya ull never know mewhaha o back to what i was saying ya its beter to say what u really are then something your not like me i like some men but i like girls more idk

Thanks

lol its all good and HEY!!......idk i just like stalking mewhahaha like im waching u throw yor window right now ._.' ya ull never know mewhaha o back to what i was saying ya its beter to say what u really are then something your not like me i like some men but i like girls more idk
    :P I'm not sexiest, but I just don't like girls that way... lol
    Although, I know someone that treats woman like dirt. I hate him for that too. lol Well I will admit I have a few traces of being a poser... But that' 'cause I'm afraid of what people think of me... Same reason why I'm so shy and quiet... I know I shouldn't give a damn what people think of me... But I still do...lol

Banned neko nathaniel is off to a good start neko nathaniel's Avatar
    Thanks

well in some way every one cares what evry one thinks about them and thats not a bad thing ether i know i do

Thanks

well in some way every one cares what evry one thinks about them and thats not a bad thing ether i know i do
    True true :P It doesn't bothers me though lol :P I hate being so damn shy though... lol T.T

Otaku Trojan man is off to a good start Trojan man's Avatar
    Thanks

i knowe that everey one wories obout what othe think of them me i dont care what people tink of me in fact nowe that i dont care i feal liike this big whaight has bin lifted of my sholders

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast