Closed Thread

Thread: Dark1angel has returned!!!

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Dark1angel has returned!!!

Hello everybody i missed all of you guys and gals so much, i been meaning to return with a great gift but i forgot it at home anyways it is also my Senior year in high school, there is not much going on with me towards my early graduation. Anyways enough about boring stuff i wanted to post up my name that way everyone remembers me since most of you had already forgotten about me. I have returned and this time i will pay attention to my good neighboring community that travels or accompanies anywhere that i go towards in my dail life.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Re: Dark1angel has returned!!!

So you disappeared for a while, then came back? Guess that explains the amount of posts you've done.

Either way, welcome back & hope you enjoy it again, maybe more...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

welcome back..
    I hope that you stay longer here now...

xxx

mangalovertje

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: Dark1angel has returned!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LordCastigator View Post
    So you disappeared for a while, then came back? Guess that explains the amount of posts you've done.

Either way, welcome back & hope you enjoy it again, maybe more...

Well now it seems i have been posting but not much anyways, i have returned because i have been out for an entire month due to my condition from my health, ever since i had been brought to somewhere that i do not wish to return even again XO XO.

This time i can enjoy my daily life again with more time to be on and also to do some major posting damage as in super active mode. *Kinda of*

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

OMG WELCOME BACK! IT'S BEEN TOO LONG!!!! now who are you? haha, i had to. welcome back, man.
    Why hello there!

Newbie Toki is off to a good start
    Thanks

welcome back though i am sure we habe never met hi i am toki nice to meet ya

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

You were gone for a little more than a month. I don't think that qualifies you for another introduction thread. Closing.

Closed Thread