+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Eeep... I'm new.

Newbie mesmerized is off to a good start mesmerized's Avatar
    Thanks

Eeep... I'm new.

I'm always real nervous whenever I join a new forum because I'm afraid that it will be just another one where I won't be active. I'm really hoping this one will keep me here. I'm only an active member on one site, so I really need a new home.

ANYWHO

My name is Amanda and I'm 19 years old. My passion is anime, I love everything about it. Current anime I'm watching is .hack// roots. I'm just about to be on the 3rd installment in the game. Hmm.. I finished Naruto, haven't really started on the Shippuden episodes although I read a little in the manga. Another anime I completely finished was Love Hina. Heh.. I'm boring you aren't I?

Well if you want to know anything else about me... feel free to PM me. I love meeting new people.

[current]

Newbie jamaicajones12 is off to a good start jamaicajones12's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Eeep... I'm new.

Well what can I say, well how about my name, names jamaicajones12 and I would like to know if you would consider being my friend. I want to welcome you to AO I hope you enjoy your stay here with us and I hope to see you around stop by some time (meaning my profile) and we could chat
    LIVE A LITTLE, BECAUSE LIFE CAN BE SHORT

*bows..........turns around, and walks away#

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Eeep... I'm new.

Hello Amanda! It’s nice to meet you and welcome to AO. I hope you have been enjoying yourself and end up being an active member, too. If you love anime or just talking in general then you will definitely love it here. If you have a question or just want to talk feel free to drop a message and/or PM my way. See ya in the forums!

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mesmerized View Post
    I'm always real nervous whenever I join a new forum because I'm afraid that it will be just another one where I won't be active. I'm really hoping this one will keep me here. I'm only an active member on one site, so I really need a new home.

ANYWHO

My name is Amanda and I'm 19 years old. My passion is anime, I love everything about it. Current anime I'm watching is .hack// roots. I'm just about to be on the 3rd installment in the game. Hmm.. I finished Naruto, haven't really started on the Shippuden episodes although I read a little in the manga. Another anime I completely finished was Love Hina. Heh.. I'm boring you aren't I?

Well if you want to know anything else about me... feel free to PM me. I love meeting new people.
    hello ^_^ welcome to AO pm me anytime if you wouldl ike to chat or be friends ^_^

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Newbie mesmerized is off to a good start mesmerized's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for the warm greeting everyone. Made my day a little better. I'm kind of relieved because I actually feel more at home at this place already then I do at my other forum. I don't know maybe its just me, but you guys are a lot more friendlier.

[current]

Newbie AngelMage is off to a good start AngelMage's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for the warm greeting everyone. Made my day a little better. I'm kind of relieved because I actually feel more at home at this place already then I do at my other forum. I don't know maybe its just me, but you guys are a lot more friendlier.
    Hey welcome to AO Amanda hope you enjoy and have fun here.Really I thought alot of people on other forums were just as friendly?Oh and feel free to PM if you want ot talk or be friends I'm always happy to talk to new people.-^__^-

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

we are just a big famly here i think people here
    get adopted as sibling morethan any other place here
    though thats what i have gotten from it lol.

enjpoy your stay here and make some friends
    and pmme if you have any questions and i will
    try and help.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Well hello there and welcome to AO. I hope that you will enjoy your time here at AO and feel free to ask if you run into any problems or have any questions. Other than that I recommend that you read up on the FAQs and Rules if you already havent.

~enjoy
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast