+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: eh,...yep

Kiko_Soujirou

eh,...yep

Well Hello to all
    just figured I'd post an intro since I'm the newest new guy
    You can call me just Kiko if ya like, I'm a die hard Anime/manga fan, but I'm picky about what I watch/read. I live in America, go to college, don't know what I want to do....the usual boring stuff. If you're wondering what I look like, picture the character Jin from Samurai Champloo and then kinda modernize him and that would be me. I work in a hospital as a computer technician so I'm pretty knowledgable in the computer related field except for extensive software programing. I'm a Japanoholic, and will be studying there for a year
    You can definitely stick me in the conservative side, I'm also a traditional person. I prefer anime with a history tie in or something that is somewhat believable instead of the far out fantasy stuff, but if it catches my interest I'll watch it. I'm currently watching/keeping up with- Naruto and Bleach. And past Anime I've watched includes One Piece, Wolf's Rain, Maburaho, Last Exile, Hellsing, Full Metal Alchemist, Evangelion, Lodoss War, Robotech, Paranoia Agent, Ghost in the Shell, Cowboy Bebop, Hikaru No Go, Rurouni Kenshin, Samurai champloo, Final Fantasy........ yea, thats about all I can remember for now. I'm kinda tired so I'll just leave this as it is, and if ya want to know more about me feel free to ask, I'll be happy to answer. Nice to be here

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: eh,...yep

Wow ... a talkative newbie ^_^ Welcome to AO! Have fun ^^

Newbie rhythm may be famous one day rhythm may be famous one day rhythm's Avatar
    Thanks

Wassup love anime myself hince me joing this amazing website. hope you enjoy your stay be shure to check out the gallery ( i put some of my work in there ) pm if u wanna chat

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip
    Wow ... a talkative newbie ^_^ Welcome to AO! Have fun ^^
    Rave! stop teasing!!! lol...kiddin...and welcome here

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

eh....crud, just lots my post again...hating more and more this unlogging problem, but hey, welcoming to AO and well, in short, I've got quite a good anime to present of you like realistic anime, but not on the frey, I'll have to check on my list of seen and jog my memory a bit. Honey & Clover is the most realistic I've seen, but that isn't much of an action show, go check it out if your curious.

If ever you want to discuss about anime, Japan or anything else, don't be afraid to send me a PM of any sort and I'll be happy to forwards a reply

And about the talkative part, its because usually people don't post intros like yours, but let's say I kind of exaggerated mine when I came here the first time and calmed down the second time around. So if you keeps your posts more or less around that size, you'll appear smarter and have some chances of not always be read if you write too much(though this post is just about right).

So Take Care, Have fun and Till Next We Meet...
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Newbie inuyasha12345670 may be famous one day inuyasha12345670 may be famous one day inuyasha12345670's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: eh,...yep

sure is

Rae
    Newbie Rae may be famous one day Rae may be famous one day Rae's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey, I'm new too! It's very nice to meet and I hope we can be friends. :3 Cya later.

To decieve your enemies,
    you must first decieve your friends.
    ~Nancy from R.O.D

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry for the late welcoming. Hi, and have fun at AO.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast