+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ello.

the voodoo mistress is off to a good start
    Thanks

Arrow Re: ello.

also check out the other AE games, such as AdventureQuestWorlds, theyre quite good. im on AQW, as white2black =3

Newbie dark angle is off to a good start dark angle's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ello.

Quote Originally Posted by the voodoo mistress View Post
    hey, pplz! ive been looking for an anime site everywhere, and most of them arent very good...im thinking of buying loads of voodoo dolls, and loads of 'sticky needles'. and so..you get the idea...or, you dont. i dont mind, but what most people think is wrong, though, cuz i am much more...strange...than 'normal' people. i like the bands evanescence, one-eyed doll, voltaire and his skeletal orchestra, Oomph!, linkin park, and three days grace. im a blondie, but im not dumb (some people think that blonde people are stupid...). umm...your probably bored to death reading about me...im normaly an interesting person, but theres a limit to what you can write online...

Your into VooDoo dolls that's interesting. Being normal isn't fun so don't worry about that being normal is very boring lol. but omg I love evanescence, linkin park, and I love three days grace! . Yeah blonde ppl are not stupid just fun! You sound fun to me I hope we could be friends on here. Hope to hear from ya!

*~A moment like this we will never be able to go back. Holding you like this wanting the time to stop. Just the two of us we don't need words.~*

Thanks

Smile Re: ello.

hi! i would love to be friends! in this world there is no such thing as normal...what matters about colour of hair anyway! we are fun, and people just say we're dunb to premote themselves. my name is Morgan, by the way. (call me Alice, i dont like Morgan, and its my other name.)

Thanks

by the way, how do you get a picture on your profile?

Newbie dark angle is off to a good start dark angle's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by the voodoo mistress View Post
    hi! i would love to be friends! in this world there is no such thing as normal...what matters about colour of hair anyway! we are fun, and people just say we're dunb to premote themselves. my name is Morgan, by the way. (call me Alice, i dont like Morgan, and its my other name.)
    Hello Alice it is very nice to meet you! GO to you private massages and go to where it says edit avatar and pic a pic that you would like to put up. Also go to where the bottom on top were it has the FAQ it really helps a lot.

*~A moment like this we will never be able to go back. Holding you like this wanting the time to stop. Just the two of us we don't need words.~*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2