+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ello all

Newbie Demon_eyes_kyo may be famous one day Demon_eyes_kyo may be famous one day Demon_eyes_kyo's Avatar
    Thanks

ello all

im shaun and im 15 but i have a problem i have 6 months to live that and if i get a surgy i still have a 50% chance of liveing so what should i do i ask all of yall looking at this

Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome to AO, Demon_eyes_Kyo. may you enjoy your stay here ^^. have a nice day! post a lot also.

Live life to the fullest.

Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

Newbie SnakeEyes may be famous one day SnakeEyes may be famous one day SnakeEyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    50% isn't that bad..Don't give up hope. Just as raja_psyche said"lLive life to the fullest."

Newbie Avenara may be famous one day Avenara may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Hey! I say don't give up hope. The ones who pull through are the ones who really want to live. My friend Stephanie went through this kind of rough time. She was given a month to live, had some sort of disease no doctors could figure out what was. Her body was just...deteriorating. Sure enough, 4 weeks go by and she slips into a coma. Eventually they had her on machines to keep her alive. The doctors asked her parents if they wanted to take her off, but they just wouldn't do it. 3 weeks after going into a coma she woke up. She had amnesia that haunts her to this day. Stephanie can't remember anything from before the illness, so it was like starting a new life, but it was still a life to live.

My point is don't give up. Fight like hell for your life no matter what the doctor's tell you. This girl was given no chance to live. She was made comfortable for a month...and that was it. This really could be your story too. Have fun for your next 6 months. Do things you never did before, like watch a sunrise or play that 24 hour gaming marathon...and then when you go on that operating table go in with a fighting spirit. Tell yourself, and everyone else, you WILL NOT DIE. You will be that 50% that lives. Say it every day and believe it. Doctors have said the patients that surprised everyone are always the ones who told them, "I'm not going to die, I'm going to fight." So you remember that, and PM me if you need someone to talk to. *HUGS!!!!*

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks
    Never give up no matter how things may seem!!

Anyways, welcome to AO and hope that you will enjoy it here!!^^
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku Wolf_of_the_North may be famous one day Wolf_of_the_North may be famous one day Wolf_of_the_North's Avatar
    Just a hopscotch away from Never Never Land...
    Thanks
    Well...it looks like you have lots of support here...add me to that number! Never give up, never surrender! Hold on to your dreams, and never let go, continuing believing, even at your last breath. Peace.

DEMON SPAWN IS AWESOME!!!!! XP

Otaku karinka may be famous one day karinka may be famous one day karinka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Don't give up hope and live life to the fullest every day.

Anyway welcome to AO and have fun. I'll be here if you wanna talk to me.

Newbie Demon_eyes_kyo may be famous one day Demon_eyes_kyo may be famous one day Demon_eyes_kyo's Avatar
    Thanks

thanks

hey thanks yall its kool that i have people that care people at my skool hate me but yea im glad that some people have a kind heart to care for anyone i thank u all

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast