+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Evol + super black mystery coffee = bad

Otaku Evol may be famous one day Evol may be famous one day Evol's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Evol + super black mystery coffee = bad

to the unfortunate few who read this I apologize but its late and apparently I'm doing a little self evaluation at this twilight hour. I can't remember ever introducing myself years ago, not that it made much difference since I was just lurking anyway, so here goes.....

I'm 29 years old, male, half-breed, Horse. blood type AB.
    son of a hardworking adventurous and insane Korean woman and a 2nd generation equally hardworking Italian man. I read, write, speak, and understand Korean moderately well (a common level for US dwelling half asians) and I am superb at my mother's engrish. I can cuss in Italian.

in a relationship and living in sin with the girl of my dreams for 2yrs. who incidentally just graduated from SCAD with a BA in Animation, going for her masters. *claps* she collects cels....expensive cels -_-

I've graduated from college... probably before most of you entered highschool. Currently working in contracts. I would elaborate but its really not worth it.

ex-smoker after a one pack a day habit of 13 yrs. quit two years ago after standing in the hospital for two hours straight with my father, holding his hand as he passed, not that he was aware of my presence. I dearly loved my dad.

I draw well enough, at one point my figure drawing professor said I drew my lines "more passionately than most" . whatever thats worth. looking to go back to school for Illustration/ Sequential. You can probably guess what my favorite subject was in school.

my girlfriend calls me gay when I religiously watch Project Runway and critique every aspect of every garment. I would probably go gay for Tim Gunn....possibly Jude Law.

taught respect, humility, and perseverance by my mother. taught kindness, understanding, and patience by my father, taught to be an unbearable prick by my delinquent cousin.

I have two demonic teenage cats: Nero (boy) and Nixi (girl) who constantly try to make each other their bitch and who I post pictures of online waaay too often, their like my kids:

this pic is very deceiving.

foodwise I currently love Kimchee, Kalbi, decent sashimi, dried squid, and moose tracks.

Political views: Liberal, I can hold my own in a discussion but clearly I don't get too involved online for fear of idiots.

I thoroughly enjoyed Tekkon Kinkreet, Paprika, and Romeo and Juliet this year but generally speaking I haven't seen any good anime lately. My manga reading is at a standstill for lack of good US releases despite the fact that I enjoy the narrative and artwork much better than in anime. I'll probably keep bothering tsurara for morsels of unreleased manga until she cracks or bans me.

To this day I have not been able to let go of my love for the Vampire Princess Miyu OVA/Manga with all it faults. Larva is still tragically dreamy after all these years.

I am addicted to Nippon Ichi SRPGs, Suikoden, Megaten, Final Fantasy pre-7 and I can destroy you in any version of Tekken. Currently fleshing out my Nintendo, Genesis, SNES, Saturn, and Dreamcast collection.

I can't say for sure that I fit in here or if I ever will. To be honest I just come to AO to pass the time at work and read up on peoples opinions. I'll try to get more involved on the board or in the fanart gallery. worth a shot right?

So far I seem to identify most with Hassun... and that scares me.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Evol + super black mystery coffee = bad

Hey Evol nice to meet ya. Didn't get to know you the first time around (took a long break from this site during 04) but sounds like you were an important part of the site back then, so hope you stick around long enough for us to know you better. Always great to have gfx ppl on the site, have already seen some of your work, good stuff.

As for fitting in, that's not something that AOers know, after all that's why they are here. Just look at Hassun.

Hey what about Tekken ball , you good at that?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Banned mveli2 is off to a good start
    Thanks

well welcome to anime online hope to hear of you and please make sure you stay out of trouble and don't do bad posts

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Evol... this intro is full of win.

You are my new best friend. You have no choice.

Cats -- check. Megaten -- check. Project Runway -- Mother****ing check!

PS. I am not ignoring you... I'm just terribly bad at answering all forms of email (including pms)

Otaku Evol may be famous one day Evol may be famous one day Evol's Avatar
    Thanks

Legend, appreciate the good word. and if you are speaking of Tekken ball in Tekken 3 then yes I will make you cry in frustration...

tsu...Nocturne is by far my fav Megaten title, I'm jealous that you've played/understood Innocent Sin, I'm f***ing ecstatic that you share my Runway fetish and your Usamaru Furuya manga reviews make me giddy like a schoolgirl, I must know more.
    Last edited by Evol; Nov 27, 2007 at 09:19 AM.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello my newly favorite old and yet some what returned member (you have knocked off tsu...only because she is addicted to AO again and not allowed to leave EVER ).

Tsu was very much right in that your intro is full of win and thus Hammer has approved this intro with his loving yet very worthless approval domo

We have a banner contest coming up and I am sure we all (or I will KILL them) would love to see you maybe design us a MASCOT to use!!!

kirakirafireice is off to a good start kirakirafireice's Avatar
    Thanks

wow we like alot of the same things, i'm new too here. well have fun here and i hope we can talk some time ^^
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Nov 27, 2007 at 12:58 PM. Reason: quote not needed
    p1::

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Evol View Post
    ...quit two years ago after standing in the hospital for two hours straight with my father, holding his hand as he passed, not that he was aware of my presence. I dearly loved my dad.
    Tobacco related death?

Quote Originally Posted by Evol
    So far I seem to identify most with Hassun... and that scares me.
    And it should! It even scares me from time to time. Just be wary when you get hit by long periods of insomnia. That's usually when things go horribly wrong.

Welcome back, AO might have gone through a lot throughout its history but I hope you'll find some kind of excuse to enjoy yourself here.

P.S. Tsurara will rape you if you give her the opportunity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast