+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greetings

Otaku Toecutter may be famous one day Toecutter may be famous one day
    Thanks

Greetings

Greetings.

I suppose the basic information is required. I'm a college senior who just stumbled upon these forums after a quick web search. I'm into anime, but not to the extent everyone expects me to be (I don't go to conventions, don't cosplay, don't collect crappy merchandise, etc). However, I do want to learn more about conventions and most importantly, where you actually hear about them (as I am often left out of the loop).

I'm specifically looking to meet new people and try to find some reliable friends (when I mean reliable, I mean not having to wipe my friends' butts for them, because they can't think their way out of a piss-soaked paper bag).

Yes, I know that is a very negative way to put it, but joining this forum is more of a last ditch effort to find some nice people, and get to know them.

Newbie Moon Goddess may be famous one day Moon Goddess may be famous one day Moon Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Greetings

hey welcome to ao! hope u enjoy it here

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

hello and welcome to AO. *bows8 nice to meet u and if u have any questions or just want to chat feel free to pm me. have fun here and post alot.
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Heya hows life been for ya? :O I hope well lol welcome to AO

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

In that case, Toecutter, you have come to the right place. If you are looking for a grammatically pristine conversation, don't hesitate to PM me. In what sort of anime are you interested? (By the way, your name is highly amusing. What brought it about?)

+ Reply to Thread