+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greetings

Newbie Kryptoniteray is off to a good start Kryptoniteray's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Greetings

Hello, AO. I really think this is a cool site and I decided to join on this autumn day.It has many interesting threads and I'll be happy to post my opinions and have fun with you all. About me, now. I do like watching anime, though I read many mangas as well.Actually, I'm more of a drawing girl, that's why I spend my free time searching for new mangas. I prefer reading first and then watching. ^^That's about it for now.I like being misterious and not saying all about me from the first encounter. PS:I love green, but I guess you already noticed it from my username.
    Heaven holds a sense of wonder and I wanted to believe that I'd get caught up when the rage in me subsides.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Greetings

hi hiiiiiiiiiiii
    welcome to our site enjoy your time here by making a lot of new friends XD .. so have fun .. =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Re: Greetings

G'day, welcome aboard.

Well, it seems you were telling the truth about posting your opinions. I guess as long as you don't annoy the Mods, you're gonna like it here.

As for drawing, If you look around I've noticed 2 or 3 artist requests, though I don't know how many are still looking. Even if their not, I don't think anyone will mind you sticking your pics in the gallery. Heck, that's what it's for

Well, hope you are enjoying it around here, might see ya around...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

+ Reply to Thread