+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Greetings =D

Newbie SINSTAR is off to a good start
    Thanks

Greetings =D

Greetings, AO! Name's SINSTAR and I'm relatively new here so I hope to meet and get to know you all. =D
    Last edited by SINSTAR; Jan 31, 2009 at 10:49 PM.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Greetings =D

lol oh man, on first look i saw "sinistra" and I was like uh... oh... xD

but hey welcome to AO, enjoy your stay and check out the rules. There's one regarding signature size.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    hey welcome to AO, enjoy your stay and check out the rules. There's one regarding signature size.
    Oh yeah you're right, I probably should've looked at the rules first lol. On a different forum I'm on, the sig size was like 550 x 150 so I assumed I could use the one I have now for this one. So sorry 'bout that. =) I may have to make a new one now. lol
    Last edited by SINSTAR; Jan 31, 2009 at 10:49 PM.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SINSTAR View Post
    Oh yeah you're right, I probably should've looked at the rules first lol. On a different forum I'm on, the sig size was like 550 x 150 so I assumed I could use the one I have now for this one. So sorry 'bout that. =) I may have to make a new one now. lol
    May I suggest just resizing it?? I mean you got a great sig there, would be a waste to use another one.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    May I suggest just resizing it?? I mean you got a great sig there, would be a waste to use another one.
    Thanks for the compliment. =]
    Dont worry I changed my mind, I love my sig. too much to make a new one, I put my heart and soul into making it. I mean c'mon it's Vocaloid afterall lol. =D

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

welcome to AO!!!!we're all here welcome you...just read the rules and you never have any problem and if you need someone to talk just PM me...good day...

Banned radeclew is off to a good start radeclew's Avatar
    Thanks

sup!.... and welcome to AO...... am the cool kind of new guy here too....

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

welcome to AO and i thought it was sinistra at first but oh well
    good to me you make some freinds while your here , pm me
    if you need any help
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast