+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greetings - Hello!

EspadaLanserVP is off to a good start EspadaLanserVP's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Greetings - Hello!

EspadaLanser23- hello all, im new to this site, but not new to anime or videogames, and i love both.

VP- Greetings, i joined this site so i may post my writings, and i heard there a somewhat debate forums...

EspadaLanser23- im open to any and all friend request!

VP- If you really want to be my friend, I dont mind, but im not going to run around this site looking for "chat buddies"...

EspadaLanser23- dont mind him, hes a meanie :P, his name is VP, he is like another me, inside of me (crazy i know) but i need him, and i guess he needs me, why else would he be here

VP- Yes i am another personality of his, you could say, or he is another personality of me... His name is EspadaLanser23, hes a little to nice and outgoing... kind of annoying if you ask me. And im not so sure on the whole "i need you, you need me" thing...

EspadaLanser23- HEY!! im not annoying, just because i enjoy life alittle more than some people >.>

VP- Silence fool, this is an introduction, save the whining for someone who cares... Anyways, nice to be part of this site...

EspadaLanser23- ... >.> ya what he said... *shakes out of it* what a meanie, anyways, yes i am soooooo happy to be part of this site
    -VP

Newbie Fuji James is off to a good start Fuji James's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Greetings - Hello!

Lmao hey EspadaLanserVP hope you enjoy the site

+ Reply to Thread