+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Greetings & salutations =^..^=

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Greetings & salutations =^..^=

Hi, I go by Umbriel.
    I used to use Umbriel for all clubs and email addresses for a long time. I started using it because Uranus was always my favorite planet when we studied it in astronomy class. Not for the reason most assume.
    I was always drawn to the fact that the planet sits almost exactly as it's side, and the name Uranus comes from the Greek Deity of the heavens. Thirteen was always my lucky number, so I was drawn to Uranus' 13th moon. You guessed it, Umbriel. Eventually I started using more anime related names, for my web address, but I like Umbriel when I join a group/club.
    I am a newbie to the club, and have already stumbled a little, but I am trying. Between work and caring for my Mom & sister, I can't get out to make friends, so finding this place has been great! I have made my first friend and hope to make many more. I am enjoying all the discussions, and will join in every chance I get.
    Last edited by Zeikku Shadow; Sep 19, 2007 at 06:33 PM. Reason: romoved non-working smiley's

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Greetings & salutations =^..^=

Welcome to the site. Make sure to read those good ol' rules if you haven't already.

Other than that, enjoy the site and PM me if you need help or want to chat.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

We've already met , but welcome.

And don't worry, we don't mind a little stumbling. There are plenty of people here who will help keep you on the straight and narrow, so don't be intimidated or afraid to post. And as deo said, be sure to check the rules.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Well seems like you got a great streak going of having two staff members welcome you. Let me continue this trend, and welcome you to this place. Before anyone else says the same thing, if you want someone to chat with you can drop me a PM or whatever. Hopefully you stay as a part of this site for a long time to come, and props for taking care of family.

Very admirable

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey, whazzup?! And Welcome! I understand 'bout takin' care of the family, I've been helpin' my parents right now and I used ta help take care of my sis and her two kids. Ur a great guy for bein' that strong, good luck ta ya. If u ever need a friend, don' hesitate ta PM me.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

WELCOME!!!!!lHope you like it here at Anime online!!!Read the rules and if you ever need help or want a friend PM me!!!!

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Newbie Aeloura is off to a good start Aeloura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Renn View Post
    WELCOME!!!!!lHope you like it here at Anime online!!!Read the rules and if you ever need help or want a friend PM me!!!!
    really like it here!!!! yippy!!! yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiippppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! !!!

Newbie ibelongtohim is off to a good start ibelongtohim's Avatar
    Thanks

hey!!! welcome to AO. hope you have fun here, plus nice to meet you!!!!!!
    "
    love is an emotion that flows through everyone no matter who or where you are"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast