+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hai ._.

EmoSock is off to a good start EmoSock's Avatar
    Thanks

Hai ._.

I have 5 seconds to make this post! DXX
    hi im kichi and i spent half an hour trying to figure out why i couldnt upload my own avvie to use! D:

~Kichiru

Stand in the middle and you wont get dizzy
    Stand in the middle and you wont fall down

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hai ._.

Hello And Welcome To AO~

O.o why do you only have five seconds??? lol XD In five seconds I couldn't even type a word.Anyways, be sure to read the rules lol and follow them! Remembr, you can message me anytime if you have a question or just want to talk!

Hope you have fun here~! ^^

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey EmoSock glad you can join us in this great environment of growing people that attract so many people to stay in touch and remain active. Please do read the Rules/FAQ before any other posting can be done, hope you can do better along with the uploading of your own avatar you gotta go through serious of promotions from a newbie to a community member, which will require a series of 100 posts. Hope it works out well and enjoy your stay at AO *AnimeOnline*.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

EmoSock is off to a good start EmoSock's Avatar
    Thanks

how come i cant upload my own avvy? do i have to post more or wait or something? .-.

Stand in the middle and you wont get dizzy
    Stand in the middle and you wont fall down

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

thats exactly right. you need to have at least 100 posts before you can have a custom avi.

but welcome nonetheless! if you need a friend or mentor, feel free to give me a buzz.
    Why hello there!

+ Reply to Thread