+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Happiness is having a big, caring, close-knit family in another city :)

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Happiness is having a big, caring, close-knit family in another city :)

Hello Cidaria! It's nice to meet you and welcome to the wonderful haven known as AO. I have to say good luck to you on your quest to be 18 forever. Also, we welcome crazy people here. If they didn't then I guess wouldn't be here . . . anyway! I hope you come to love it here and if you love talking about just anything then I'm sure you will. I hope we get to be good friends. See ya in the forums!

Otaku macky_516 may be famous one day macky_516 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    Here's a trophy for being absolutely unique.

Welcome!
    how come i dont get a trophy?
    lol

well i hope you enjoy this place as much as we all do
    so have some fun!

MICHIERU RULES ALL

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cidaria View Post
    Now about myself...I´m 18 years young and I intend to stay 18 forever. No head-shakings about that, you´ll see that it will work.
    I like your optimism (it's so rare these days). I'm trying to stay 22 forever; I had a really great time that year. So far, so good!

Post wisely, and have fun!
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Newbie Cidaria may be famous one day Cidaria may be famous one day Cidaria's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow ^.^ Okay lets start...hehe...at least one interesting thing today..

Ad Shinku no kage: Thx thx I´m sure I´ll enjoy it, at least I do right now ^.^

Ad Arrianna: Í love you....or the trophy you´ve given me hehe thanks a lot and... you should be happy about the fact that I´m unique ^.^ At least that´s what most people who knows me say...though I don´t think that "two of myself" would be a bad thing...I think I would like me

Ad Priestess Angel: Oh thx but I don´t need luck You´ll see ^.^ So you can start buying my present for my next 18th birthday Don´t forget it Hm you´re crazy as well? Friends in mind at least Tell me about your "crazyness".

Just btw I had two hours lesson in "Romanistische Fundamente" and a test and I´ve got a big headache, so all mistakes (grammar,...) you find, you can keep!! And..whatever I write mustn´t be reasonable.

Ad macky_516: Because I´m better than you and she likes me a lot more than you That´s something you have to accept Don´t be sad ^.^
    And thx I´m sure I´ll have a lot of fun

Ad gren: Yeah I like my optimism too and it&#180;s a pity that optimism is rare these days...it surely is... ^.^ Post wisely? Oo ...<.<...ehm...suuuuuuure (Btw 22 is near 30...you&#180;re old my friend 18 is the perfekt age *nodding* jep jep..)

Sooooo last but not least: Bussi to all of you (whoever doesn&#180;t know what that is....find it out)
    Time is a good master. It´s a pity that she kills all her apprentices...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2