+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello...

Newbie simply_cindy183 may be famous one day simply_cindy183 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Smile Hello...

Elow there... hi i'm cyndie i'm 13 yrs. old... i saw this site when i was searching for animes... i really love animes(really i love them especially bishounens... are there humans that looks like the bishounens in animes? )... animes are a daily habit for me and i just can't get enough of the daily dose of animes i get... hope i find friends here at the animeonline

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hello...

Is it Cindy or Cyndie?

...well anyways, welcome to AO and hope that you will enjoy it here!! Have fun posting!! ^^
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello Cyndie! It's nice to meet you and welcome to AO. As you might have noticed, my name is Priestess Angel but you can just call me Angel if you want. Anyway, if you love anime and just talking in general then you will definitely come to love this site. (By the way, I agree with you on the bishounens. If I had a dollar for everytime I have made a lovesick sigh over them then I would be a very wealthy person. ) I hope you come to have many friends on this site and I hope I'm one of them. If you ever want to chat feel free to PM me. See ya in the forums!

Otaku anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000's Avatar
    Thanks

hi cindy nice to meet you and welcome to AO enjoy yourself here pm me anytime

.:Seize The World With Knowlegde:.

Currently watching: Kanokon:Bleach:The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya:School Days:Welcome To The NHK
    .:My deviantART|My Twitter|My Forum- AW Designs -Please Join|My Facebook|My Youtube:.

Banned demon666 may be famous one day demon666 may be famous one day demon666's Avatar
    Thanks

Cyndie wats up im new at this site 2 maybe we can talk pm me when u want. by the way im 16

Otaku MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan's Avatar
    Im not sure but someone get me out of here!
    Thanks

Hi cindie! If you love anime, you will love this site! so have fun and join in lots of discusions.

Ryuujin

Nice to meet you! Yeah, I'm a new member as well, hehe ^^

Newbie simply_cindy183 may be famous one day simply_cindy183 may be famous one day
    Thanks

thank y'all for the warm reply... i really am happy that i founda site where i can be with lots of anime lovers it is kinda new to me because most of my friends and people surrounding me are some kind of a mellow when it comes to animes... i'm enjoying it (the stay in ao)...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast