+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello.

Newbie mimichi may be famous one day mimichi may be famous one day mimichi's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Hello.

Hello all. I,am mimichi. I am new and I just want to make some new friends and do fun things. I like anime and I like to write anime stroys. My fav anime is Naruto. My fav ch are Gaara and Neji (thay kick ***!! ) Anyway I want lost of friends and if you want to know more about me talk to me ok? I,am a good hot girl (some of u thanking:"Oh, no she a bad girl") Well I,am a good girl really see- I mean it. (sometimes I,am bad) Anyway just wanted to say hello to all. Well bye bye!
    There's nothing like walking with someone you love....!

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hello.

Hi, how's it going? Welcome to AO. I'm one of the wierd ppl you meet. Pleased to meetcha! Anyways, if you have any questions PM me.......
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Newbie secret lover may be famous one day secret lover may be famous one day secret lover's Avatar
    Thanks

hello my name is shen I'm alittle shy so uhm uh nevermind I 15 years old and looking for friends uh good day.
    Your soul is now mine...

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello Minichi . Nice to meet you, i hope you will have an awesome time here at AO. If you need any help, just pm me, and i will see what i can do.

Newbie fueledpunk69 may be famous one day fueledpunk69 may be famous one day fueledpunk69's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi and welcome... As usual if u have any question or anything pm me or...... etc....... and Have a good day...

+ Reply to Thread